Part II.I

Next morning when Anika has regained her consciousness she was alone in her Queen size bed, She recalled the events of last night like how she has cried at front him and felt angry on herself, She quickly made her way inside the bath chamber and freed herself from the heavy lehenga and jewellery before she climbed down into the cemented tub filled with water and rose petals, She closed her eyes and thought about everything which has occurred in last eleven months of her marriage, tears made their way down, she wiped away her tears with a chuckle, from the time she has came to palace it felt like the only thing she has done was crying, sometimes because of Queen Subhadra, sometimes because of her own insecurity and jealousy, some times when people here made her inferior and out of place, and sometimes after her fight with Your Majesty.

She heard the curtain of bath chamber moving to a side, Her traitorous heart started to thump loudly in her chest but she didn't turn back to look at her intruder who was none other Your Majesty standing at the entrance and staring at her.

"Everything is arranged, But Your brother will be here only, he isn't allowed to leave untill the whole thing about Dakus doesn't sort" There was two reason behind this decision of his, first he wanted to punish the boy at name of protection and second he couldn't let anything go wrong with the boy after how and what he has done for him, hearing him,her head snapped towards his direction and she looked at his in disbelief.

"What do you mean by he isn't allowed to leave Your Majesty, I want to be out of here with my family and no one is staying back here, I will be going back with my whole family" Her voice was no nonsense voice, she was even ready to put up a fight if required which seeing the way King SHIVAY has raised his brow was so much required.

"I meant that even after he has worked as a spy of Dakus on my order, I still have to interrogate him and keep him here for a little while" He said calmly and started to leave, Anika didn't care that she was naked or anything, she jumped out from the bathtub with a thin transparent cloth wrapped around her chest and jumped right at front of him.

"You cannot do this Your Majesty, I don't agree with this" King Shivay was taken aback with how heavenly she looked in wet hairs and the thin cloth wrapped around her chest, he fisted his hands by his side so that he can control them and not let them reach out to her, to hold her, to cross the lines he so badly wants to cross.

"I don't remember asking you whether you agree with my decision or not, I am not asking I am telling that it will be you, Your elder brother and sister in law who will be leaving from here along with your personal maid, Your twin brother is going no where until I decide otherwise" he said in a voice hard like steel which straightly told Anika that there is no room for argument but Anika wasn't going to back off without putting up a fight so when he started to leave once again she came and stood at front of him, his body collided with hers and she lost her balance but he was quick to reach out from his right arm and pull her body against his, her wet chest was against his and both breathed heavily.

"I know why you are doing this" Anika has regained her senses a second later and wiggled in his hold which was no where loosening it's grip around her "You are doing it because you want to punish us, punish him for outing you" She seethed angrily, and it wasn't a blatant lie or an accusation, King was partially doing what he is doing to  punish Vihaan for running his big mouth but partially his safety and knowledge was also the reason.

"And why do you think I am bothered about that you now know what the truth is?" He nuzzled in crook of her neck and let his tongue travel the path to the side of her ear to the the middle of her neck before taking skin of her neck in mouth and sucking on it.