Married to Your Majesty - part 37

Vinaay's POV
____________________

"Who could have done it, who, who.. who?" Shutting my eyes tightly I tried to remember about any fucking clue about who this person might be but when nothing came into my head I opened my eyes back, It all is happening because of King Shivay, That man isn't a bad man he is good just not for my sister, and after what has happened today with my sister I know I am right about this decision as it's time for me to ask for my payment after all I have finally figured out the man behind the mask.

"Vinaay, We are leaving for palace, Are you coming with us?" sakshi bhabhi asked, I nodded my head in affirmation and made my way towards them, We locked the gate of our home behind us before climbed upon the bailgaadi  (A/N- sort of vehicle, Umm, like a cart tied to an animal - before anyone start lecturing about Animal abuse let me clear it, I hate it as well but back then we haven't bicycle, scooty and car so please bear) once we all were settled comfortably on it the driver hit the bull by hunter and it started to move.

We all stopped at front of palace, I left my brother behind to sort out the payment and ran inside the palace towards Anika's room but before I could reach to her chamber I was collided with King Shivay who looked worried panicked and kind of scared.

"Your Majesty" Now don't get confused by my manners, from the time I started working for the king I know he isn't a bad man as I have mentioned earlier just not good for my sister "Aniee, Is she okay?"

"Physician are checking on her" He replied monotonously, looking at his face now what I have seen a minute before has been evaporated leaving a void face behind "She ... They .. They will be alright" They? Who is the another one in the equation.

"Is someone else was poisoned as well" I asked worryingly and a sad chuckle left the man's mouth he nodded his head without saying the name of the other person and I also didn't try to force it out of him so I just stood silently beside him, a minute passed and soon Vignesh bhai and Sakshi bhabhi joined us, Vignesh bhaiya asked thousands of questions repeating some questions over and over, his eyes were shielded with thin layer of tears and his hands were shivering even when the sun is burning scorching hot over our head.

"She will be fine right?, Did physician said when will she regain her consciousness?" My brother threw another question towards the King Shivay who just stood there without a saying anything in response, Sakshi bhabhi has tears streaming down from her eyes and all of us has our eyes pinned on the gate of my sister's chamber.

"Are they able to atleast identify the venom" I asked and on the clue the Physician stepped out from chamber, and King Shivay was soon by her side asking her how Anika is? Or is there any progress? But the look in Physician eyes told me there was none, in my heart I was scared so badly scared the girl inside the chamber is my twin and  I have already lost my father and mother I am not ready to be anywhere to lose my sister, knowing very well I knew I need to take the matter  in my hand, so I stepped forward and joined Your Majesty and the physician.

"Do you know what kind of poision it is?" I asked tapping my feet on floor impatiently.

"A snake venom, things are under control I have given Your Highness some herbs and tonic, it will not spread more than it already is for atleast next six hours but in meanwhile we have to find the cure of poison because it cannot be stopped from spreading in body a second longer than 6 hours"

"Snake venom" I repeated and tried to think about the herbs we have given to one of troop in jungle after he has bitten by a snake "Amaranthus Spinosus L. Leaf juice" I said suddenly and both pair of eyes were pinned on me.