Married to Your Majesty - Part 34

Vinay almost smashed his head against the wall but stopped himself on time before he could do some real damage with his head, he has been hell tired from making the King understand that it's not as easy as King Shivay thinks it to be, but the adamant arrogant stubborn and manipulative King isn't believing in him a bit, he regretted the moment he decided to get into this dirt, so with no other option he groaned pulling his head wanting to rip them out of his scalp to lessen the weight on his head.

"Your Majesty" Vinaay spoke through gritted teeth and heaved a long breathe he was holding to contain his anger "If it would have been that easy then you wouldn't have needed me to do the work for you" he faked a sweet smile and added "It took you more than 6 years to get your man among those leachers and still you don't have the name and here you wants me to find everything out within six weeks, Aren't you little too much confident on me?"

"Vinay, You need to understand that I don't have time, I am already late" King Shivay pressed, he knew he is expecting too much from the boy but he couldn't bear anymore delay, he cannot deal with all this violence all his life, he so badly needed it to end so that his people can be in peace, his traders could be in ease and don't just cut the connection due to these attacks also he too can rule his kingdom in peace.

"Believe me Your Majesty, I am more impatient than you, I am trying my best to figure it out" King Shivay's expressions flattered for a moment before he regained his composure and looked straight into the boy's eyes.

"You do know the rule right, You will have one chance, only one chance" King Shivay said with annoyance clearly pissed after remembering about Vinay's demand in return of his support.

"And I will not be the one with empty hands Your Majesty" Vinaay bowed to King Shivay and took his leave to continue his journey to kitchen, now inside kitchen, the mouthwatering aroma of food made his stomach growl in hunger making Sakshi chuckle who has taken Anika's seat for now as Anika went in her chamber to get dressed in more normal cloth.

" Where is Aniee Bhabhi Maa? " Vinay has formed a bond with Sakshi in span of six month, in last six month she has been there by his side as a friend and sister whenever he was down, sad or tired from everything, She has even tried in many occasions to lift his mood by cooking his favourite meal, bringing about the topic of girls who wants to marry him and so on, and now Sakshi is like an another sister to him but as he address their old caretaker as kaku Maa in same way he loves to address his sister in law cum friend cum sister as Bhabhi Maa.

"In her room, to changer herself in something which doesn't make her fall flat on her face" Sakshi repeated Anika's word with a small chuckle before her expression changed and she looked at Vinaay worriedly "That girl who has came along with Anika is same girl right?" She waited for his response and when Vinay nodded his head she continued further "Does Anika know? What if she tells Anika what has happened that night" Sakshi was genuinely scared for Vinay as she knew Anika, even the girl is sweet and innocent and love her bhai more than anything she will not forgive Vinay for what he has done.

"She will not, I have made it clear to hear" Vinaay said in hushed tone so that his voice doesn't leave the kitchen, Sakshi looked unsure but still nodded her head praying in her head for nothing to go wrong.

"Ummm, What?" Anika asked from behind startling both individuals who jumped up on their place after hearing her "What you have made clear Bhai?" She asked and focussed her sole attention to her brother who fiddled with his finger trying to come up with any reason but before he could say something which sounds like a complete lie and make Anika suspicious Sakshi jumped into the conversation and announced her pregnancy to Anika taking Anika by shock "Umm, We have asked Kaku Maa to not tell you as it was me who wanted to break this news to you, Vinay was talking about that only that he has made it clear to Kaku Maa to not let you know it" Sakshi added in a breathe, Anika only stared her bhabhi with wide eyes and shit eating grin, the last thing she has heard was her bhabhi telling her that she is pregnant with her niece or nephew after that everything went over her head.