1. GOT

Welcome to...
NEW JEANS SONGS x BTS FANFIC SERIES
This is book 2 ATTENTION !
There will be a total of 12 books for this series.

I hope you guys have been enjoying the series so far~ We have a long way to go. If you haven't read BOOK 1, I recommend it. Also Book 3 just been published so check it out right after this book~ Each book in this series ARE NOT related to each other plot wise! 👖🐰

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
These ARE NOT stories shipping New Jeans & BTS (that's weird because new jeans are underage obviously) These stories in particular are boyXboy and are ONLY based off New Jeans' music!!

enjoy~~

___________________________

It's hard being a CEO to a multibillion dollar company.

It's family owned and one of the leading corporations in all of South Korea as well as overseas.

The expectations are high when your own family expects you to be the prodigy of the family.

Kim Namjoon was the prodigy of his family. He was perfect in all aspects that society would seem perfect.

But even prodigies that worked hard needed breaks sometimes.

After a long day of coming home from work Kim Namjoon walks through his front door of his Penthouse Apartment.

His Golden Retriever named Koya greets him happily at the door.

He removes his shoes and goes into lavish bedroom to change to more comfortable clothing.

He then lays down on his bed and watches the vast city of Seoul from his large windows.

His phone suddenly buzzes and it were messages from a group chat with his close friends.

His close friends Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, and Min Yoongi were all talking about random things. Namjoon opened the chat.

hoseok:
ryghtbvdy82 is way hotter. She's also a fucking vet that donates to good causes 😇
*insert pic*

taehyung:
but have you SEEN prettybaby5 she's easily a 10 and I heard she puts out music. Total IDOL material 🥵
*insert pic*

yoongi:
you guys clearly haven't seen the most angelic human in this planet PJM95.... 😍

 😍