8. SURE

Jimin's wakes up around 10:00am to get ready for his date with Namjoon. He wipes the sleep from his eyes and stretched his body.

He then stares at the ceiling and sighs thinking about what his life has become. There was never a dull moment.

"Why me?" Jimin asked in wonder with no negativity attached

Jimin truly wanted to know what was it about him that made a man such as Kim Namjoon himself so interested.

Jimin wasn't the type to want to live a flashy life despite him being a youtuber. The sudden attention that Namjoon was giving him was overwhelming.

It would be different if Namjoon slowly built his interest in wanting to get to know Jimin.

But instead, Namjoon was very upfront asking for marriage and giving lavish gifts when they've only met each other briefly two times.

Jimin was honestly too kind to refuse Namjoon. But one thing is for sure, he was especially grateful that the taller helped him get rid of those loan sharks. Maybe that's the main reason he couldn't refuse the man.

It was around 12:oopm when Jimin was ready for this date. Jimin was waiting outside his apartment for Namjoon.

Once he arrived he walks up to Jimin with flowers and gives a head nod at the smaller.

Jimin blushes at how handsome he looked. This was like a total romantic fantasy moment, just like last week. But this time, he was entertaining Namjoon's antics.

"Should we go?" Namjoon gestures to the car door and they begin walking to it

"So...what are we doing today Namjoon-ssi?"

Namjoon holds the passenger car door open for Jimin. The smaller blushes and mumbles a small thanks whole going in.

Namjoon then closes the door for him and runs to the drivers side getting inside. Together they were on their way to a location unknown to Jimin since Namjoon did not answer him on the location.

They drove for about thirty minutes. Namjoon wasn't really the talkative type. Jimin had to ask simple questions like 'how was your morning?', 'What do you like to do for fun?', 'how old are you?'

In which Namjoon answers these questions in short answers like 'It was good', 'I like to read books', 'twenty eight'. Jimin didn't ask any further and just looks out the windows. It was very awkward for them.

Namjoon arrives at an all white building with tall pillars and white stone. There was a giant water fountain in the middle and some beautiful flowers around the area.

There was a sign that said a name 'The Swan eatery and cocktail bar'. A man wearing an all black suit came to the car to take Namjoon's keys, as he would park the car for him.

Namjoon offers his arm for Jimin to hold. Jimin looks at Namjoon still with a faint blush on his cheeks and ears.

He wraps his arm around Namjoon and they walk into the fancy restaurant. Light jazz music was playing and not many people were in the restaurant.

Namjoon bring them to the large bar area. They order their drinks and food. Namjoon again not really talkative just stares at Jimin with a blank expression almost.

Jimin just looks around so that he doesn't make eye contact. The food and drinks eventually comes and they begin eating. Jimin eats and drinks a little a time because he's self conscious being in such a lavish environment.

"Are you enjoying this?" Is the first time Namjoon initiated a question

Jimin looks at him surprised and he nods his head "O-Oh yeah it's...it's nice here"

"I'm glad" Namjoon nods his head and takes a bit of his food

Jimin just has to ask he couldn't resist. So with slight frown he looks at Namjoon "I'm sorry but...why me? Why're you giving me all this attention a-and asking me to marry you? I just don't understand what's going on here"

Namjoon again nods his head and gives his blank expression "You're special, Park Jimin. After seeing you, I felt something for you that I have never felt for anyone. You're worthy of my future endeavors"

"Okay...." Jimin said still confused he looks away for a moment as he thinks "But, why gi— Oh my God!"

When Jimin turns to look at Namjoon he was no longer at the bar stool. He was on the ground kneeling on one knee presenting Jimin a ring with a giant diamond on it. 

Everyone in the restaurant was looking at them and there was even four violinist playing the violin behind Namjoon. Jimin gets up from his seat and covers his mouth in shock.

"N-Namjoon-ssi I—"

"Park Jimin I please accept my marriage proposal. I promise to take care and to protect you. Be mine" Namjoon said almost monotonous

With the mixture of people in the restaurant cheering for them and even the lovely song the violinist were playing, Jimin felt the pressure.

This was the second time that Namjoon has asked him and in a public setting. Jimin can see a slight desperation in Namjoon's eyes. He sighs softly, he just gives a nod in agreement.

This was the first time Jimin has seen Namjoon smile. But the taller smiled at him with such joy. He looked cute as his dimples made the man looked less scary and more innocent.

Namjook takes Jimin's hand and puts the ring on his finger. He gives Jimin a brief hug and Jimin was just still in shock.

"Thank you Park Jimin. Can you sign the paper?" Namjoon pulls out the papers he first presented Jimin with at his office for the arrangement deal

Jimin signs the paper as if he were in autopilot mode. It was too late to refuse anything in front of so many people.

Jimin wasn't sure what he signed up for. Did he sell his soul to the devil? Or perhaps an Angel?

_____________________________

These books are supposed to be short stories. Not long chapters. But, it's hard for me honestly to write less because details are important for me. 😭

By the way, the Beyonce concert was AMAZING!