7. FOR

non-kpop related but, TODAY I will see BEYONCE! I can't wait~

_____________________________

The following week...

monday

Jimin wakes up from bed and he goes into his kitchen to get some cereal. He then takes the bowl of cereal and heads for his computer to start editing the last video he just made. Later he plans to see his mother.

As he sits down at his computer chair and takes a bit of his cereal, he hears a knock at the door. Jimin quickly gets up putting his cereal down. He quickly gets to the door.

"Wait please!" he shouts

Jimin opens the door and cracks it open. He was still paranoid that Jooheon and his men were after him. But thankfully it was only a delivery man holding a box.

"Hello sir please sign for this delivery" The man said giving Jimin a digital pad

Jimin looks at the box confused "I...I wasn't expecting anything" he said as he signed his signature

The delivery man takes his digital pad back and hands Jimin the box. He says a friendly goodbye and makes his way to another delivery.

Jimin closes the door and looks at the box in winder. The address it was sent from was from some unknown address here in Seoul.

Jimin takes a box cutter from kitchen and opens it. Inside was a box from a luxury name brand Watch brand. He looks at it in shock.

"No way" he gasp "This couldn't possibly be for me...t-the address has my name though...but who?"

Jimin then continues to search the box for anything else. Inside was a letter with a fancy seal in the middle. On the back it's addressed 'to park jimin from Kim Namjoon'

"N-Namjoon?" Jimin frowns opening the letter

dear, Park Jimin

I hope that this letter and gift finds you well. I wanted to gift you the best of the best as a gesture of courting you. I am still waiting for your answer on marrying me. It would really mean the world to have you by my side.

Truly yours, Kim Namjoon

Jimin drops the letter in shock. He puts the watch and the box in his closest. Jimin was in absolute shock. He still hasn't thought of an answer being that it was a big commitment to make...to a stranger at that.