20. LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

One year into Namjoon and Jimin's marriage things were better than ever. Not much as changed other than Namjoon being a lot more soft and less stoic to other people. It was honestly a miracle and people would call Jimin a miracle worker.

In one year Jimin's career has gotten better. He had over twenty million followers on his youtube. It was shocking because there were viewers even outside of South Korea.

Because he's gotten global Jimin was able to hire more people on his team to help with marketing and editing. Jungkook and Seokjin were still heavily involved, but they just mostly gave executive decisions work Jimin.

Jimin was so popular he even started appearing on variety shows. At first he was worried he wouldn't do well because he was a more quiet and reserved individual, but the production staff and celebrities were very patient with him.

In fact, they loved his personality and thought he was the cutest. Currently movie or drama deals are in discussion for Jimin's future.

But Jimin isn't too worried about that because he doesn't want too much time taken away from being Namjoon's husband. Jimin still prefers a more simple life after all.

Jimin also got closer with Namjoon's friends Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok. They would often visit the penthouse to hang out.

Namjoon would complain that they never cared to visit him before he married Jimin. They would joke that Namjoon was jealous.

Because Namjoon's friends got closer to Jimin, it was the same for Jimin's friends. They got closer to Namjoon and his friends. Jungkook was able to get over his love for Jimin. It was mostly thanks to certain man by the name of Kim Taehyung.

Just like Jimin and Namjoon's love life, Taehyung and Jungkook fell in love quickly. In fact they just recently got engaged. The couple was inseparable.

They were also quite horny as well. It was sometimes problematic when the friend group would get together to hang out but Taehyung and Jungkook were getting freaky in some public restroom or making out.

Jimin was in general a much happier person. It was the happiest he's ever been in his life. He still wishes that he was able to give his mother a better life. But he prays that his mother will be living in paradise wherever her soul went.

Jimin drives in his lamborghini. His mothers photo around his rear view mirror as he drives to Namjoon's company building. Once he arrived he parks in the parking lot and makes his way to the lobby area.

Many of the workers bow to Jimin showing respect for their boss' Husband. Jimin being the humble human being he is would greet them back happily.

He takes the elevator upstairs to the CEO's office. The new secretary immediately greets him upon arrival.

Namjoon fired his old secretary since she didn't understand the word 'no' and tried to touch him inappropriately. This happened around three months ago.

Jimin knocks on the door to make his presence known and walks in. Namjoon was on the phone sitting at his desk. He waves at Jimin and gives him a small smile while he simultaneously listens to the person on the phone.