Monsters University AU

{A/N: This isn't an official x reader, just what I think each character's lives would be like at MU. I don't know if this matters to anyone, but I took a test to see what MU sorority I'd be in, and I got SLUGMA SLUGMA KAPPA (EEK). Anyways, these are all my opinions and my opinions only. If you disagree, feel free to start a debate in the comments. This was partially requested by @TheOverzealousOne . Hope yall enjoy!}

Ember: Ember would be a proud member of Slugma Slugma Kappa (EEK) due to her determination. She would be a little nervous to enter the scare games, but she can't say no to a challenge. If she wasn't in the scaring school, she would be in the arts school. As for clubs, she would be president of the art club, and try to make it to as many martial arts club meetings as she could. 

Wade: Wade is the perfect example of a member of Oozma Kappa (OK). He wouldn't "fit in" on campus, but he'd still greet everyone with positivity. He'd have a few close friends, and obviously a huge crush on Ember. This guy would be so nervous to enter the scare games, he would try his hardest to talk Oozma Kappa out of entering it. If he wasn't in the scaring school, he would be in the school of aquatics. As for clubs, he would be in the Smile Squad, helping new students to get acclimated to the school. 

Cinder Lumen: Much like her daughter, she would also be in Slugma Slugma Kappa (EEK). She would enter the scare games with confidence, but then quickly be humbled and unsure of her decision. If she wasn't in the scaring school, she would either be in the arts school or the science school, depending on what category her fire reading powers go into. As for clubs, she would be the president of the martial arts club. 

Bernie Lumen: Ok so hear me out, he would be a member of Roar Omega Roar (ROR). I just think he has the strength, attitude, and overall presence that a Roar member has. He would be thrilled to enter the scare games and would most likely win first place. If he wasn't in scaring school, he would be in business school or engineering school. As for clubs, he would be president of the debate club due to his stubbornness. 

Gale: Another hear me out situation, I could see her being a member of Eta Hiss Hiss (HSS). I can just see her being goth like that and then slightly grow out of it as she got older. She also would be thrilled to enter the scare games, and probably get second to the Roar frat. If she wasn't in scaring school, she would be in aviation school or business school. As for clubs, she would be in debate club, and probably somewhere on the staff, just not president. 

Brook Ripple: I could totally see Brook being a member of Python Nu Kappa (PNK). Not much is revealed about her character, but this seems like the closest fit. I think she wouldn't want to enter the scare games because of the possibility of getting injured. If she wasn't in scaring school, she would be in arts school. As for clubs, she would be a proud member of theatre club, glee club, art club, and Film Society. 

Clod: This little guy has quite the university life. He would be a member of Jaws Theta Chi (JOX). Pathetic, I know, but I could see him having the ego, and the frat would love him for that. This guy is the ultimate class clown, frequently in detention for goofing off. He would enter the scare games without a doubt, but then immediately get injured and be forced to stop participating. If he wasn't in scaring school, he would do school of door technology (or, I could see him being a dropout). Due to his class clown nature, he would be president of the improv club. He would constantly have gigs at the comedy club.