part 3 ~ andrews pov ❤️

andrews pov!

I woke up at 6:30am today , I could barely sleep last night , overthinking abt today .  Negative thoughts were rushing through my mind as I gazed into my wall . After around 30 minutes, I decided to pull myself together. I went into the shower , did my skincare and got changed into my outfit. I made myself a bowl of cereal and ate it. I drove to the amp house , dabbing up Brent as I entered. I was around 9am by now. Me and Brent were the only ones here.

around 30 minutes later , I heard I knock on the door. Brent was talking to his camera crew about the video that we're gonna film later . I had to open the door. To my surprise, it was Brent's little sister , lexi . She was so pretty, her hair was curled , her gorgeous green eyes reflected in the sunlight. we just stared at eachother , silently. I finally spoke.

ad ~ hello? *laughs*
Lr ~ oh , hey. I kinda js zoned out. *laughs awkwardly*
ad ~ no , no it's fine! *smiles*
lr ~ haha , okay *smiles*

she came inside and we waited for the others to arrive.
after everyone finally arrived, we all rushed up to the filming room and filmed the video for amps channel. I caught lexi staring at me , but I didn't want to make her know that I noticed her looking. I just wanted to kiss her so bad , I want her to be my girl...

- ellie <3
248 words