part 24 ~ texas.. 💘

andrews pov

I woke up this morning , disturbed. I slowly opened my eyes , watching everyone throw pillows at each other like they were children again.  I shook my head at them , focusing my attention on lexi. I placed my hand on her stomach , noticing that a little bump was forming. "Im so excited for our baby to be born" i whisper to her and smile.

A notification appeared on my phone , it was lee asking me about when our announcement video will come out. I responded to him and then realised the time.
It's 11am already?

"babe it's time to get up" i shake her gently and kiss her forehead.

"Im awake." lexi said in a soft voice, putting her hand on top of mine which was resting on her stomach."im going to the bathroom , I'll be back in a minute baby" she says and kisses me.

I decided to go on my phone for a bit , until dom threw a pillow right at my face. I threw it back at him , even harder and then lexi came back. "lex you wanna go back home?" I ask her as she sits next to me.

"yeah , i need to get ready and we have my ob appointment today." she says and I pull her onto her feet.

We quickly hugged everyone and left Brent's house. I drove back to our house and cooked some breakfast.
"its gonna be different without seeing valentine for a while." lexi said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I know , im sure that nick will take good care of her though." I tell her whilst I pick her up and put lexi on the kitchen counter. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her tightly.

"we could maybe go and see valentine before we leave for our vacation?" I suggest and her face immediately lights up.

"can we go after my ob appointment?" lexi asks and I agree with her. We kissed for a few seconds then went into our bedroom to get ready.

About 2 hours later , we were both ready. Lexi was wearing a black tank top with a pair of baggy jeans. Meanwhile I wore some white jeans and a navy blue button up shirt. We quickly packed our toiletries and essential things and put them into our suitcases. I quickly cooked us a grilled cheese , as we hadn't eaten yet.

Before we left , I told lexi to choose out one of valentine's favourite toys to take to nick's house with us later. Me and lexi both dragged our suitcases out of our apartment and into the car park. There , I carefully placed them into the trunk of my car and we both got inside.

About 20 minutes later, we finally arrived at the ob.I got out of the car first and went to the passenger seat,where lexi was sitting. I opened the door for her and unbuckled her seatbelt. "thank you andrew."she says and kisses my forehead. "your welcome lex." I respond, kissing her cheek and smiling at her.

Filled with excitement, we held eachother's hands as we walked into the ob and sat down , waiting for lexis name to be called by the doctor.

•••••••••
"your baby is all healthy , come back here in 1 month and we'll have another check-up." Dr may tells us as she wipes the cold gel from lexi's stomach.

"thank you so much." Lexi and I chorus to the doctor.  
I helped lexi get off of the ultrasound table. "you're welcome guys." Dr may tells us and gives me the sonogram.

Hand in hand ,we escorted out of the room , went through the doctors office and into the car park.
I opened Lexi's door , helping her climb into her seat and shutting it behind her.