part 21 ~ lexi's birthday! 💘

andrews pov!

My alarm went off at 7:30am this morning , today was lexi's birthday so I quickly ran downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I decided to make her breakfast in bed for her first present , I grabbed some  pancake batter from the pantry. I put it in a mixing bowl, mixed it together and I poured  the batter into the pan. I served them up and poured some syrup on top of them to complete her pancakes. Once I'd finished, there was a knock on the door.

My friend , zach , had brought me the white roses that I ordered for lexi yesterday.
"thanks man. " I say and dab him up.
"your welcome bro. I gotta get back to my apartment now , my girl needs me for something." he says before leaving.

Once he'd left , I ordered lexi a matcha latte from Starbucks as it's her newest obsession. I grabbed a tray from one of my cupboards and I placed her pancakes on it. Her drink arrived about 10 minutes later and I placed that on the tray next to her food.

I carefully climbed up the stairs and into my bedroom. When I went into our room , I gently caressed lexi's cheek to wake her up.
"baby , wake up." I say in a soft voice.
"I'm up." she says , rubbing her eyes.
"happy birthday princess, I made you some breakfast and I got your favourite flowers. " I say as I put my arms around her and hug her.
"its mommy's birthday!" I say as I kiss lexis stomach and rub it.
"thank you baby. I need to throw up first and then ill eat." lexi says as she gets up and starts running downstairs.

I went downstairs with her and followed lexi into the bathroom. I held her hair as she threw up.

Once she'd finished, we both brushed out teeth and lexi back upstairs. I grabbed lexis vitamins from the kitchen counter and I followed her back into our room.

Lexi went and sat down on my bed and she put the tray of food on her lap. I handed her the roses and lay next to her.
"I love them so much baby." she says as she kisses my cheek.
"this is just the first gift , there's many more to come." I say as I kiss her.

I helped lexi eat her breakfast and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.
"babe get ready , we're going to the mall soon and you can choose out anything you want." I say to her as I take the tray from her.
"okay , I'll get ready now." she says as she gets out of bed to go downstairs.

"baby can you pick me out an outfit from our closet whilst I get a shower?" Lexi says to me as she goes downstairs and into the bathroom.

I went into our closet and I looked through all of lexis clothes. After about 30 minutes of looking through lexi's clothes , i chose her out some black low-waisted jeans and a black & blue crop top.

Once I'd picked out her clothes , I went into the bathroom and lexi unlocked the door for me.

"Damn babe " I say as I look her up and down.

Lexi was stood infront of the mirror in her underwear , applying lipgloss to her lips and taking pictures. I walked up behind her and I placed one hand on her butt and the other on her stomach. I moved her curled hair from her face and kissed her forehead.

"baby I was taking pictures for my Instagram. " she says as she turns her head and kisses my cheek.

"sorry lex , ill let you continue." I say as I open the door and attempt to leave the room.