Part 7 ~ Im sorry.

Andrews pov !

Lr ~ I'm sorry Andrew but I can't. As much as I love you , I feel bad for Ben and Brent as your their best friend. Im sorry but I'm gonna go , bye Andrew.
she says as tears roll down her cheeks.

Before she could leave , I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards my chest , making her face me.
Ad ~ lexi , wait please , how are you going to get home?
Lr ~ idk Andrew but I'll be fine , I'll just walk home.
she started sobbing.
I sat down on the sand and pulled her by her waist , making her sit next to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and rubbed it , comforting her.
Ad ~ hey , lexi it's fine if you don't like me back , I'll always love you even if it's as friends. Please don't cry.
I told her as I rubbed her cheek.

Lr ~ Andrew , I guess your right , I'll always love you too no matter what happens.
she started to cheer up a little more , which made me happy too.

It was 7:30pm , we'd been at the beach for about 5 hours by now. The sun was starting to set and it was reflecting on the still ocean. The waves were nearly touching mine and lexi's shoes. We were the only people on the beach by now , it was so peaceful.

As I was admiring the view , lexi was admiring a different view , me. I turned to face her and we just looked into eachothers eyes , she kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and we both inched in closer to eachother. I softly kissed her and she kissed me back.

It was 8pm now , lexi was getting tired so I was going to take her home. Lexi jumped onto my back and I carried her all the way back to the car , I put her into the passenger seat and closed her door. Once I got into the car , I played some music and drove to her house. Lexi was oddly quiet and was just looking out of the window. I placed my leg on her thigh and gently rubbed it.
Ad ~ lexi , you okay?
Lr ~ yeah , I'm fine.
she said as she looked outside again.
Something was wrong but I didn't want her to cry again so I just left her alone for the rest of the drive.

When we arrived at lexis house , I opened her car door and held her hand as she walked into her house.
Ad ~ bye lex , see you tomorrow.
Lr ~ bye Andrew.

we hugged and I left her house and went back home. I went Into my bathroom, got a shower and put my pyjamas on. I watched my favourite YouTubers recent video and I went to bed soon after.

- ellie
472 words 

🩶