part 13 ~ the scavenger hunt <3

Andrews pov!!

I woke up at 6:30am with lexi still asleep in my arms. A weather warning came up on my phone saying that a really bad storm was coming across California and that it was going to arrive today at 2pm. After around 5 minutes , lexi woke up.

Lr ~ good morning babe
Ad ~ good morning lex
I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.
Ad~ there's a storm arriving at 5pm today and apparently it's going to be really bad , do you wanna go home or stay here?
Lr ~ I think we should go home but I'm scared Andrew.
Ad ~ why ? What's wrong?
Lr ~ I just hate storms , can I stay at your place tonight
Ad ~ yeah , ofc you can
Lr ~ thank you sm Andrew
Ad ~ your welcome lexi
she hugged me and I hugged her back

We both packed our suitcases and got showers. I got changed into some grey sweatpants , a white t-shirt and I paired it with a white and blue baseball cap. Lexi was wearing grey sweatpants and a matching grey sweatshirt.
Ad ~ you look gorgeous lex.
Lr ~ thank you Andrew , you look good too.
Ad ~ I know *smirks*
Lr ~ *playfully rolls eyes*

Before we left , lexi had to take a picture of Disneyland and she posted it on her Instagram story. I dragged mine and lexi's suitcases out of our hotel room and into the elevator. Once we got downstairs, there was a massive queue to leave the hotel , im pretty sure that everyone was leaving as the park was already closed because of the storm.

We ended up waiting around 30 minutes to check out of our room and give the workers our key. Me and lexi went to my car and I drove to Starbucks to get our breakfast. We both got a croissant each and some coffee. We then played some music and ate our food and drank our drinks. I started driving whist lexi drank her coffee , it was 10:15am now and we were estimated to arrive back at our house at 1:45pm as there is lots of traffic. Me and lexi talked for pretty much the whole journey home , I wasn't mad about it though as I found out a lot more about my girlfriend.

As tomorrow is TikTok Monday , we were thinking about telling everyone that we are dating. We aren't going to tell social media yet though as lexi likes to keep her personal life private and that social media can break couples up.

Then , we arrived at the amp house , no one was there so we decided to prank everyone. I messaged Brent and told him to tell the others that we are filming a YouTube video at the amp house so then we could scare them all. Firstly ,we grabbed the camera and hid it in the bookshelf so then people couldn't see it. We then got two air horns, a speaker to play creepy doll music and sounds and some mouse traps.

We got the mouse traps , a blindfold , paper and a pen and went into Brent's spare bedroom. I gently placed the mouse traps on the floor whilst lexi wrote out the note which read :
we have set up a challenge for you , whoever can find us first and complete the challenge will get a prize.
You may get into teams of 2 and try to find us.
Good luck!
-anonymous

Lexi quickly went downstairs and stuck the note onto the back of the front door. Brent then called me and told us that they were only five minutes away. We had to be quick if we wanted this prank to go successfully.

Me and lexi both ran upstairs as we saw Brents car pull into the driveway. I grabbed both of our air horns from the table and ran upstairs after lexi. About 30 seconds later , we heard the front door open , me and lexi both went into our hiding spots.

Brent lead them into the house and read the note out to them. They eventually got into pairs and began hunting for us.
The teams :
liv + pierson
Brent + dom
Jeremy + Ben