part 26 ~ the gender reveal! 🤍

lexis pov!  | july 28th 2023
••••
It's been about a month since Andrew and I last wrote in our diary as we've been extremely busy.  We spent a few weeks in texas with andrews family and once we returned to California , andrew and I moved into a new house as his place is too small for 3 of us to live in. I can't wait to raise our children in our forever home.

••••
Due to the sound of my alarm clock, I abruptly got awoken from my sleep. I got up and sleepily walked into the bathroom.

"today we finally find out if your a little prince or a princess." I softly say as I rub my stomach. I smiled as the baby kicked my stomach for the first time. "I guess your excited too?"

I quickly got into this shower and washed my body.
After that , i curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked into mine and andrews bedroom , then into my walk in closet to choose out an outfit.

After a while of looking through all of my clothes , I picked out a white dress and some matching white heels.
"andrew , wake up!" I say as i enter our bedroom where he's still sleeping. "im up , ill get ready now lex." he responds as he gets up and goes into the bathroom.

••••
I walked downstairs , fed valentine and opened the door so she could go outside. She's grown so much , i miss it when she was just a tiny puppy.

I decided to make some pancakes as brent and pierson are coming over to help us set up for the gender reveal.
Once I'd finished making them , andrew came downstairs, wrapping his arms around my rather large bump.

"hey baby." he says and kisses my head. "You excited to find out the gender of this little one. " he asks and rubs the sides of my waist.

"yeah , i think it's gonna be a girl." I tell him as i turn around and kiss him.

"really? I think its a boy but I'll still be happy if it's a girl." he adds as someone knocks on the door.

••••
"hey guys!" I say as brent and pierson walk into our new house. It's the first time they've seen it.

"hey lex." pierson says as she comes over to me and hugs me."the baby's gone so big now!"

"i know , it's literally breaking my back!" I say as i laugh slightly and put my hands my back.

"piers come help me with these boxes!" brent tells her as he struggles to walk with the massive pile of boxes he's carrying.

••••
Whilst andrew , brent and pierson were busy decorating the house , i decided to look at some more clothes for the baby and some designs for the nursery.

" Lex we've finished decorating." andrew tells me as he walks into the room and sits down with me on sofa.
" You wanna come see it?" he wraps his arm over my shoulder.

" Yes , I can't wait!!" I respond as we both stand up and walk outside.

••••