part 23 ~ the group sleepover 🤍

lexi's pov!

I woke up quite early this morning , due to valentine barking at the bedroom door. I slowly got up and shushed her and then I went downstairs to throw up.

After I went into the bathroom , I quickly brushed my teeth and checked the time.
Its already 8am..? I questioned myself.

I decided to take a quick shower and I put on my silk robe. I applied some makeup , curled my hair and styled it into half up half down with two pigtails after. I walked back up the stairs and valentine was stood at the top, wagging her tail at me.

"come on baby let's go wake daddy up" I tell her and put my hand above her nose.

She sassily walked into our bedroom and jumped on top of our bed. I walked over to andrew's side of the bed and I carefully shook him. "babe wake up" I softly say to him.

"im up lex" he says whilst rubbing his eyes.

"good , get ready because we have to be at brents house by 12pm today." i tell him and kiss his cheek.

"alright , I'll get ready now babe." he says and kisses me.

Once andrew went into the bathroom to get ready , i decided to get changed into an outfit. I looked through all of my clothes , and I eventually picked out a brown long-sleeved unitard with a cutout in it and my dior converse.

After andrew had came back upstairs , he quickly got changed whilst I put some earrings in and drowned myself in perfume. We fed valentine some food and andrew made us both some grilled cheese. We ate our food , I had my vitamins and we watched tv for a bit before leaving.

I put valentine's collar on and clipped her lead onto it. She dragged us out of the door , scrambling across the hallways. Andrew carried her down the stairs and back into the car so then she couldn't hurt herself.

Valentine sat in the foot rest of the car , laying on her new lamb teddy that andrews friend got her. Once we arrived at Starbucks , valentine was asleep but I still decided to order her a pup cup and I ordered myself a matcha latte. Andrew paid for our drinks and then he collected them at the next window.

"thank you babe" I tell him as we exit the drive thru.
"your welcome lex " He tells me and caresses my cheek.

We arrived at Brent's house about 15 minutes later.

"where have you two been?" Dom questions us and sticks his phone in our faces , jokingly.

"we went to starbucks and got valentine and me some drinks." I tell him , seriously.

"andrew , dom come film a Tik tok with me." Brent says and they walk away.

I decided to walk upstairs as pierson and liv were nowhere to be seen. When I got up there , I saw them talking in the bathroom so I decided to join them.

"hey girls" I say , opening the door.

"oh hey lex" they say and immediately look at Valentine.

"awh shes so cute." they say to us and stroke her fur.

"I knoww , isn't she the cutest." I say , watching them obsess over her.