part 18 ~ last day 🤍

Andrews pov!

I woke up at 7:05am this morning due to the sound of the birds fighting outside. Lexi was still lay on top of me , peacefully sleeping. I rubbed her back and I began to hug her.
Lr ~ good morning babe
I heard her softly say to me.
Ad ~ good morning lex
I say as I kiss her.
I picked up our phones from our bedside table and I gave lexi hers. She rested her head on my chest and i kissed her forehead whilst she was messaging her mom. We were planning on telling lexis family once we get back to California and that we were going to fly out to Texas to tell my family.

About 5 minutes later, lexi got off of me and ran to the bathroom. I followed behind her as she began to throw up. I held her hair back as she threw up even more.
Lr ~ baby can you get me a bottle of water please?
Ad ~ ill go and get you one now lex
I said as i kissed her cheek.

I walked into the kitchen and i grabbed lexi a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.
Pw ~ hey Andrew
Ad ~ oh hey pierson
Pw ~ how is lexi?
Ad ~ she's not doing the best , she's constantly throwing up and she's tired all the time.
Pw ~ oh , I hope she's alright
Ad ~ same but I have to give her this water bottle now.
Pw ~ oh ok , byee
Ad ~ bye
__________________________________________
I walked into our bedroom and I handed lexi a bottle of water. I lay next to her on the bed and I wrapped my arm around her as she drank it.
Ad ~ babe do you want me to pack our cases whilst you get ready?
Lr ~ yes please , I'll leave out what I'll wear today.
she said as she walked into our closet.
I followed behind her and I chose out my outfits too. We were in our closet for about 25 minutes before we had both chosen out our clothes.

Lexi picked out a blue bikini to wear to the beach and I chose out some green swimming shorts. I grabbed a hoodie and some matching sweatpants and lexi chose grey sweatpants and a matching grey sweatshirt for the airport.

We had to be at the airport at 2:15am tomorrow morning as our flight takes off at 6:25am tomorrow. As we only had to be at the airport late tonight , we all decided that we should go to the beach for the last time. I got changed in the closet and lexi went into the bathroom to change and put some makeup on. Once we had both got our outfits on, I went into the bathroom and me and lexi both talked until she had finished getting ready.
Lr ~ finally done!

Before we left , lexi begged me to take pictures with her. For the first picture, she wrapped her arms around my neck and she kissed me whilst I took the picture on her phone. For the last one , I held lexis waist and I kissed her head. When we finally finished, I handed lexi a pair of her shorts and I put on a t-shirt to go to the beach in. Me and lexi then met up with the others who were waiting for us outside our door.

After we met up with them , we all decided to get some breakfast at the hotel today. We went to the bottom floor of the hotel and we walked to the breakfast buffet. We all separated and chose out our food.

Once we'd all chosen our food , we sat down at a table outside under the shade. We all then quickly ate our food and Brent called an uber to come pick us up. We all went outside and sat on the benches whilst we waited for our uber to arrive. About 4 minutes later, our uber arrived and the driver drove us to the beach.

When we finally got to the beach , i helped lexi get out and we held hands as we walked onto the dock where our boat was. Me and lexi  both put our things on the table whilst the others jumped into the water.
Ad ~ babe you coming in with me?
Lr ~ i don't know Andrew , i don't want to get wet.
Ad ~okay , how about we take pictures for our Instagram account and we could reveal our relationship that way?
Lr ~ yes that sounds good.
We climbed to the top of the boat and lexi hopped onto my back.