part 15 ~ the group trip!! 🤍

lexis pov!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm , it was time to get ready and go to the airport. By now, it was 3:30am and I needed to be at the airport by 5:00am as our flight is at 9:15am. I stayed in bed for another 5 minutes , texting Andrew on my phone. I finally decided to get out of bed and I went into the bathroom. There , I brushed my teeth and washed my face , trying to wake myself up.

After that , I went into my closet and chose out my outfit , I decided to wear some black sweatpants , a black crop top and my Dior shoes. I then curled my hair , did my skincare and I finished packing the rest of my things. It was about 4:15am by now. The airport was about 30 minutes away from my house , so I grabbed my suitcase and went to my car.

I then picked up my suitcase and put it into the trunk of my car. We were all planning on meeting up at Brent's house as he had called an Uber for all of us to get to the airport. I drove to Brent's house and went to the door where Andrew greeted me.
Ad ~ hey babe
Lr ~ hey baby
we hugged and then went inside to the others.

It was 4:30am now and the Uber had just pulled up to Brent's house, we all put our suitcases into the trunk of the car and got into it. The car ride to the airport was pretty silent as we were all exhausted.

When we got to the airport , we all went to drop off our suitcases. After that , we then went through customs and security ( this bits boring asf so I'm not gonna write loads abt it 😭).

After we'd done all that , it was around 7:30am , we all ran into starbucks and got coffees to wake us up a bit more. We then looked around some of the stores nearby to try and waste some time , we all ended up getting lots of snacks for the plane and some games too. Our flight was boarding in about 30 minutes time so we all headed to our boarding gate and waited until we could get onto the plane. When we got there , we all sorted out who was going to sit next to eachother.

we decided on these :
lexi + Andrew
dom + Brent
liv + Pierson
Ben + Hannah
Lance + Jeremy
Bella + Jess (videographers \ assistants)

Around 20 minutes later , we were allowed to board the plane. We then sat in our seats , me and Andrew were sat on the seats where the wings are and the others were sat behind us. It took everyone else about 10 minutes to get on the plane , my eyes were struggling to stay open. Around 5 minutes later , I rested my head on Andrews shoulder and I closed my eyes. I felt Andrew move me a onto his seat so he could cuddle me , he put my head back on his shoulder and he grabbed my blanket and covered me up with it. He moved his arm under my back and rested it on my waist and kissed my forehead.
Ad ~ goodnight lexi.
I fell asleep soon after.
A few hours later , I eventually I woke up.
Ad ~ good morning princess
Lr ~ good morning babe
I said , rubbing my eyes.
Ad ~ how'd you sleep?
Lr ~ great , I never knew that your shoulder was so comfy tbh
Ad ~ *laughs* are you hungry?
Lr ~ a little but I'll just get my snacks from my bag.
Ad ~ okay lex.
Lr ~ how long is it until we land btw?
Ad ~ there's around 4 hours left.
Lr ~ that seems ages away
Ad ~ I knoww , we could maybe make out to pass time *winks*
Lr ~ yeah , no let's not.
Ad ~ you we're doing that yes-
I quickly put my hand over his mouth so then he couldn't finish his sentence.
Lr ~ do not finish what you were saying.
Ad ~ okay , okay fine.
Lr ~ good boy *kisses his cheek*
Ad ~ it's not like anyone's gonna see us though , everyone's asleep.
Lr ~ true , I guess we could kinda have alone time.
Ad ~ yeah , we could but we can barely do anything.
Lr ~ how ab we watch a movie?
Ad ~ yeah , we could i guess
Lr ~ and take pictures too!!
Ad ~ okayy
We then both took pictures of ourselves and the views below us.