part 7 ~ first date ?? <3

Andrews pov!!

I woke up at around 10am , lexi was still asleep in my arms. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and went on Tik tok for a while until lexi woke up.
Lr ~ good morning Andrew!
Ad ~ good morning lex.
I said as I hugged her tighter.
she hugged me back even tighter.

We hugged eachother for Atleast 5 minutes until lexi realised that it was like 10:05am. She ran to the bathroom and got ready for the day whilst I messaged Brent.

On text conversation :

Ad ~ hey bro
Br ~ heyy
Ad ~ okay , I know it's weird but over the past few days , I've began to develop feelings for lexi and I want her to be my girl friend. I know she's your sister but I promise I'll look after her.
Br ~ okay , you can date her but if you hurt her, you'll be sorry.
Ad ~ thank you so much , I swear I'll look after her.
Br ~ you better , bye
Ad ~ bye

I can't believe he said yes , I hope lexi says yes to being my girlfriend too.

Ad ~ hey , lexi we're going out for breakfast at a local cafe.
Lr ~ okay , you can go get ready in the bathroom and I'll Finnish getting ready.
Ad ~ ok.
I went into the bathroom , got a shower and put my outfit on. I came out of the bathroom and I saw lexi wearing a white , long-sleeved crop top and a pair of light-blue ripped jeans. She looked beautiful.

Ad ~ hey lex , you look gorgeous. Are you ready to go?
Lr ~ thank you andrew , you don't look too bad yourself and yes I'm ready to go. *smiles*
Ad~ okay , let's go *smiles*

We both went to my car , I raced towards lexis door and opened it for her.
Lr ~ thank you Andrew. *playfully pats his head*
Ad ~ your welcome lex.

I put on some music and drove to the cafe ,  we both got lead to our table. The waiter came and took our order, me and lexi both ordered a grilled cheese and an iced  coffee. Our food arrived pretty quickly as the cafe was
pretty empty. We ate our food and I drove lexi to a nearby beach.

Once we arrived there , I grabbed lexis hand and ran towards the ocean. We walked by the shore of the water, taking in all of the breath-taking views. We perched down on the nearby rocks and I gathered the courage to day this...

Ad ~ lexi , over the past few days of us being friends, I have started to develop feelings for you. You're so pretty and I'm really to have you in my life and for you to be my friend. But , I want to become more than friends, I want to be your boyfriend. I'm so inlove with you lexi. So , will you be my girlfriend?
I say as I grab her hands and make her look at me in the eyes.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!
ellie
500 words
🩶