part 9 ~ the winning prize <3

lexi's pov!

when Andrew left , I went into my bathroom and took off my makeup. I got into the shower and started crying. I didn't know what was wrong with me , why did I reject Andrew even though I love him more than anyone else? I eventually stood up , washed myself and wrapped myself in my towel. I put my pyjamas on and did my skincare.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bag of nerds. I went back to my room , switched my led lights on and put a movie on my tv. I found Andrew's sweatshirt that was hung in my wardrobe and put it on , I missed him so much , I wish he was with me right now.

It was 11pm at night and I was pretty bored so I FaceTimed Andrew .

* on the  call *
Ad ~ heyy lexi
Lr ~ hey Andrew , wyd?
Ad ~ on call with you dummy * says sarcastically*
Lr ~ *laughs*
* they were on call for about 3 hours until they both fell asleep *
( the call still lasted all night btw)

- the next morning -

We were still on call when I woke up , I guess we both fell asleep on the call last night. It was 9:23am and Andrew was still asleep so I just went on Tik tok until he finally woke up.
Ad ~ good morning lexi
Lr ~ good morning Andrew
*they talked for about 35 minutes *
Lr ~ Andrew , I'm sorry to end the call but we have to get ready to film a video for Brents channel.
Ad ~ oh shit , I forgot about that .
Lr ~ tbh , I'm not really surprised *laughs*
Ad ~ rude *playfully rolls eyes*
Lr ~ okay , I'm gonna get ready now , bye.
ad ~ ok , bye .
- they end the call -

I got ready for the day and drove to Brent's house (the amp house) and met up with the others. Andrew was the only person who wasn't here which didn't really surprise me. He finally arrived at the house 5 minutes later , we all drove to the amp warehouse and filmed Brent's video , which was a couples challenge.
The groups were ;
Brent & Pierson
Me & Andrew
Ben & Hannah
__________________________________________
Me and Andrew ended up winning most of the challenges.

Brent & Pierson = 2 points
Me & Andrew = 3 points
Ben & Hannah = 1 point
__________________________________________
We ended up winning a 4 - day trip to Disney land. When we won , I jumped into Andrews arms and he grabbed onto my waist and spun me around. Our smiles were so bright that we could light up the whole room. When the video was over , we all drove back home.

I went into my car and drove back to my house and Andrew drove back to his to pick our things for our trip.
Around 3 hours later , Andrew came to my house and knocked on my door. I opened the door.
Lr ~ hey Andrew , you ready to go?
Ad ~ yeah , are you?
Lr~ yes.
Andrew took my suitcase off of me and put it in the trunk of his car. I got into Andrews passenger seat and put on our favourite songs. It was 6pm at night by now so we decided to get Taco Bell , I ordered a cheese quesadilla and the green baha blast ( it's my usual order) and Andrew ordered a taco and a red baha blast.

We ate our food and Andrew continued to drive to Disneyland. An hour and 30 minutes later , we arrived at Disney . This place gave me so much nostalgia as I used to come here every year with my family when I was younger.We were both too tired to go on any rides but we checked into our hotel , took our bags into our room and rushed down into the park to watch the parade and the firework display.

Me and Andrew both raced back to our hotel room and we got changed into our pyjamas. We then both unpacked our suitcase and got into bed. Me and Andrew ended up falling asleep at 11pm as we were going to wake up at 6am to get ready and get into the park early. We both ended up cuddling all night and fell asleep in eachothers arms. I can't wait for tomorrow!

- ellie
702 words

💗