part 6 ~ are they dating?

Andrews pov !

I was pretty mad at Ben for yelling at us , i could tell that it hurt lexi a lot. The rest of the journey to McDonald's was pretty silent. Once we reached McDonald's, we ordered our food ( the same as the ppl in front of us)
the total for the food came up to $24.53 which was a lot for a fast food place. Ben payed for the food and we drove into an empty car park to eat it.

the food they had :
40 chicken nuggets
5 milkshakes

it was a very random order but it was really good. I had 10 chicken nuggets and a strawberry milkshake. Pierson and liv had 10 chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake each. Ben had 10 nuggets and I chocolate milkshake. Lexi could only have a milkshake though as she is a pescatarian.

After we finished the video , me and lexi both went back to her place . I drove. When we got back to lexis house , we saw something that we would never expect.

Brent and Pierson were making out on the sofa whilst watching a movie. Me and lexi were horrified, i playfully carried lexi up to her room and threw her on the bed. I sat next to her and she sat on my lap . We just stared into eachothers eyes , holing eachother's hands. After a few minutes , she unfortunately climbed off of my lap and got changed into my hoodie and some grey sweat pants.

Brent shouted her to come down and watch a movie with him and Pierson. She agreed and lexi dragged me downstairs onto the sofa. I lay next to Brent and lexi lay next to me. Pierson sat next to Brent, resting her head on brents shoulder.
I think that they are dating but I don't wanna assume stuff.
We were watching a dog's purpose.

Half way through the movie , lexi started crying. I wrapped my hands around her body and hugged her.
Ad ~ hey , lexi listen to me , it's only a movie it's not real life , it's gonna be fine , okay? I say as I caress her cheek. She lay on top of me, wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest. I held her waist and kissed her cheek , trying to comfort her.

Brent and Pierson had already fell asleep and the movie had ended. Lexi was half asleep so I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her up to her bedroom. I carefully placed her on the bed and I was going to head downstairs to go back home. But , a voice stopped me ,
Lr ~ Andrew , where are you going?
Ad ~ sorry lexi , I was gonna go home , I didn't wanna disturb you.
Lr ~ no , Andrew it's okay! You're not going home now , it's 11pm , please stay with me.
She says as she grabs her stomach
I knew something was wrong.
Ad ~ hey , lex you okay?
Lr ~ no , can you come here??
Ad ~ ofc.
I sat on the bed beside her.
what's wrong?
Lr ~ my stomach really hurts , can you stay with me?
Ad ~ sure lex , do you want me to get you anything??
Lr ~ yeah , a hot water bottle and some candy please.

I went downstairs and grabbed the candy and heated up the hot water bottle. I glanced over at Brent and Pierson and they were making out again. They're 100% dating. I ran back upstairs and lay with lexi. She cuddled me whilst we watched another movie and ate candy. It was at least 12:30am by now. I dragged lexi to the bathroom so we could brush our teeth before we go to bed. We went back into lexis room and watched the rest of the movie and just cuddled eachother.

Lexi had fallen asleep as it was 12:45am. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.
Ad ~ I love this girl so fucking much. I whispered quietly.

I felt lexi move a little bit , she kissed my cheek and fell back asleep. Shit, she probably heard me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and eventually fell asleep.

- ellie
694 words

💗