Chapter Thirty-Two

Lorenzo's (POV)

As soon as Alissandra told me to shut up it took every will of my composure not to drag her home and fuck her into oblivion. Even now I'm rather keen on the idea but after some thought I've got a better idea of how I'm going to deal with her brazenness.

Her backs pressed up against me and my hands are underneath her hoodie gently stroking her stomach.

"So are you still angry with me?" I ask into her ear gently nipping the lobe causing her to gasp.

"Maybe I think it'll take endless grovelling before I really forgive any of you" she giggles

"Endless grovelling? What does that involve exactly? Me on my hands and knees begging for your forgiveness?" It's going to be her on her knees but I'll entertain her for now.

"Something like that" she breathes.

"Now you want me grovelling but I can't just let you off easily for what you did earlier princess"  I coo and then gently start to kiss her neck, she tilts her head to give me better access. "pulling that stunt and telling me to shut up" my hands slip up to her breasts and I'm met with bare skin. She isn't even wearing a bra and her nipples are already hard. Just a slight brush over them already has her releasing a slight moan and arching her back into me.

"Now what am I going to do with you" another slight brush over them.

"I-I don't know" she stutters

I kiss the dip in her neck again and take the hard buds between my thumb and fingers pinching them ever so slightly. She gaps and her head drops back against me.

"I just panicked" I don't even respond I lift her jumper up and discard it somewhere across the room. Next are her bottoms and she eagerly steps out of them.

I step round her so I'm finally facing her and I think this is probably one of my favourite views of her. Lips slightly parted, panting in anticipation and hooded eyes. I let my eyes glance down her frame taking in her bare breasts and black lace panties that I have no intention of leaving them on her.

I remove my top in one quick motion and slip my bottoms down stepping out of them easily. Her attention is sole locked onto my body and I smirk a little at the fact she's so easily distracted.

"Alissandra" I tilt my head to catch her eyesight.

"Hmmm?"

"On your knees princess" I order and she does exactly what I say without a second passing.

Nope this is definitely a better view, her looking up at me completely submissive to my every order. I run my thumb over her bottom lip tugging it slightly.

"You're gonna let me fuck that dirty little mouth of yours aren't you" she doesn't even say anything she just nods licking her lips.

"Take it out then" another order she takes willingly.

She licks to bead of pre cum and takes me into her mouth without even hesitating. She starts off slow working her way up and down my length but I grip her hair into my hands and take the control so I can fuck her mouth like I intend to.

She takes each thrust of my hips hollowing out her cheeks. Tears prick her eyes but she doesn't attempt to so much as pull away she takes it happily even as she gags every time I hit the back of her throat. The whole time her eyes are locks with mine and it's a challenge not to empty myself out.

I pull out with a pop and smear the tears across her cheeks. "Good girl" her eyes light up at the praise. "Up and on the bed"

She wastes no time getting onto the bed expectantly waiting. I have to resist the desire to laugh knowing she's going to be frustrated as hell when she realises my true intentions.