Chapter Twenty-Five

After he finished his call Lorenzo eventually came and joined us for breakfast. Everything seemed fine at first but as soon as Freddie mentioned we were heading out shopping the atmosphere completely changed with Lorenzo sitting there glaring at him the whole time. Now all three of them were standing outside having a hushed argument every so often glancing in my direction. Whatever they were arguing about it definitely had something to do with me and from the looks of it Alec and Freddie were on the same side battling Lorenzo about something.

But what?

Balling his fists up Freddie said one last thing and then stormed back into the villa towards me. "Come on let's go" he grunted and grabbed my hand practically dragging me along with him. I looked back over my should to see Lorenzo and Alec still deep in conversation. It was so unusual for Freddie to be the one that was pissed of with Lorenzo, usually that would be Alec as they seemed to butt heads more.

I didn't like this one but everything seemed to be out of sync.

"What was that about?" I said breathlessly trying to keep up with his long strides as he pulled me outside and towards one of the cars.

He didn't respond and just kept walking, I got fed up of being dragged along so I pulled my hand out of his stopping in place. "Freddie what were you arguing about?"

Turning to meet my gaze his expression softened and his shoulders relaxed. "Its nothing just Lorenzo being an ass as usual" he replied and rolled his eyes dramatically trying to sell me his lie.

Before i even had a chance to say anything else he opened the car door and ushered me inside. I'm going to find out today what is going on once and for all. I decide that I'm going to wait until we're back at the Villa so i confront them all at the same time. Not that they're likely to give me a straight answer but I can at least try.

We drive towards the closest town with the windows rolled down and music blasting as we sing at the top of our lungs. I really do love spending time with them together but having moments like these are something that I really do cherish. I can't help but wonder what it was like with the other women they've shared, whether they had moments like this.

Why it ended with any of them.

We start off by looking around a few of the shops but i as time goes on I can't help but let the thoughts of the other girl's run through my head. Eventually it's all I can think about and it starts eating away at me. "What happened to the other girls?" I practically blurt out in the middle of the store letting my running mind get the better of me.

My question definitely catches him off guard "What do you mean?" he asks seemingly baffled.

"The others girls that you've shared, what happened? Why did it stop with them?" I instantly regret asking, knowing I probably won't like the answer.

He contemplates what to say for a moment glancing round "let's go get ice cream" he replies and I feel myself becoming frustrated with him. I don't know what's wrong with me today this morning I was fine but now I feel so far from it.

"Freddie I asked you a question" I snap crossing my arms over my chest in defiance. Sometimes it's never a straightforward response from them and this a prime example of that.

"Yes and I will answer it but do you really want to stand in this store and discuss the other women we've fucked?" It's then I realise everyone in this store can hear our whole conversation and my face heats under the feeling of people's eyes watching us.

I look down and bite down on my lip not really sure of that to say next. Freddie seems to notice my uncomfortableness and finds it amusing. "Exactly what I thought" he chuckles and starts to lead me out of the store. "You know i love it when you get all stroppy" he adds making me glare at him.