Ecstasy

"I'll go check out possible clubs that are at risk for-."

"No you won't." Hotch orders without looking up from his paper.

"Come on, I'm the perfect person!" I argue.

"Too perfect, that's the problem." Hotch mutters and I huff.

"Please, I swear I won't take anything!" I promise and Hotch finally looks up at me.

"Pearce." Hotch calls for Jett.

"Yes?" Jett asks as he makes his way over.

"Take Danika to some clubs, make sure she doesn't drink or eat anything from them." Hotch finally agrees and I pump my fist in the air.

"Will do." Jett promises and I grin.

"Danika, I'm not going to see you in another hospital bed, am I understood?" Hotch asks.

"Yeah, I swear." I nod and start going off, but he gets up and grabs my arm stopping me.

He looks down at me in my eyes, showing me how serious he is.

"Hotch, I promise, I'll be careful." I say and he sighs and let's go of my arm.

I head off with Jett and get in his car. He gets in the drivers seat and looks over at me, as I change into my tank top that's under my shirt.

"Ever heard of privacy?" I scoff and throw the shirt in the back.

"Small car." He shrugs and I roll my eyes.

We go to a few clubs, getting in quite fast as I lower my tank top to show a good amount of cleavage. After about an hour we go to the next one. We're about to leave when I see something odd. A girl in front of me has blood coming out of her nose and eyes, as does the boy next to her.

"Shit." I huff and Jett seems to be seeing the same thing and has his phone already out, calling for help.

"Looks a bit familiar." I hear Azazel say in my ear as I make my way to the bathroom to check if anyone in there is having the same effects.

I see people sprawled out on the floor with blood coming out of every hole. I huff going to the sink and grabbing towels, but look up at my reflection and see that my eyes are bleeding too.

"This Son of a bitch is dead." I growl and wipe my face off, only smearing the blood.

Hotch's POV:
"I thought I was clear when I said I wouldn't see you in another hospital bed." I say seeing Danika getting taken care of by and EMT.

"And you haven't, this is called an ambulance." She corrects me and I narrow my eyes.

"She didn't drink or eat anything." Jett assures me and I huff.

"I'm sorry you had to see something like this on your first case." I apologize to him.

"I figured it wasn't going to be all sunshine and rainbows." He scoffs and I nod.

I look over and see Danika staring off at the 6 body bags being brought out of the club. She has a vacant look on her face as they're brought to ambulances to be brought away.

"Hey, you did what you could." I say and put my hand on her shoulder.

"They were just kids." She mutters and I nod.

"Let me know when she's ready to come back. I need all hands on deck." I tell Pearce and he nods.

————

I get back to the precinct and see my brother sitting in a room.

"Twelve victims, six kids died at a race last night. They bled out just like the others." I tell him and show him the photos.