Awards

"Glad I caught you." Ellison says as I head towards the elevator.

"Uh, why?" I ask and he smiles.

"There's an award dinner tonight. I want you to be there."

"I don't go to stuff like-."

"Do I have to pull the boss card? I really don't want to have to do that, but I will." He warns.

"Isn't that tonight though?" I scoff, knowing I want have time to look for something to wear.

"I got everything set up." He smirks, clearly proud of himself.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Let's go, they're waiting for you." He says and leads me to the car.

—————

I get my hair professionally done and get a bunch of different dresses to choose from. I choose a dark blue dress.

I get to the limo and the driver opens the door for me and Ellison smiles when he sees me

I get to the limo and the driver opens the door for me and Ellison smiles when he sees me. He's in a sharp suit, but looks pretty much the same as he did before, since he's always dressed up.

"Wow." He says, clearly impressed.

"Don't start." I mutter and he smirks.

We get to the dinner and he opens the door for me and I roll my eyes.

"You really can't take a complement can you?" He asks me.

"I Figured you would that want all the cameras in your face." He explains as we go through the back.

"Thanks." I say, actually really grateful, because it's like a red carpet event out in front and I definitely want no part in it.

"I mean, even though you look absolutely stunning, probably better than most of them in the spotlight." He chuckles and I just stare at him.

We head in and I see a bunch of people I don't know. The room is full of people around tables, drinking and socializing. At one of the tables Yanko turns around and sees me and his eyes go wide.

 At one of the tables Yanko turns around and sees me and his eyes go wide