(150) INTERNET (150)

Hotch's POV:
"Glad to be back?" I ask Danika as she goes to her desk.

"Sure. Still don't see a new face, like you promised." She scoffs and I sigh.

"Yeah, it's been difficult to say the least." I admit.

Most of the people I've interviewed are either fresh out of the academy, or someone Danika would shoot on sight when first meeting them, or both.

I can't help but think back to a week ago when I was taken by the crazy English teacher and held captive. She said something about the truth, but I never got an answer because help arrived right after she left. Danika called and said that she killed her, that it was self defense and I didn't even question it.

We head to the conference room to get filled in on a new case. Danika sits down with a calm and bored expression on her

"This is Dorris Archer. She's the third woman to go missing in Boise, Idaho this year. Along with Paula Renmar and Samantha Rush. They went missing roughly two months apart." JJ starts us out.

Reid arrives and I furrow my brows when I see his hair.

"What did you join a boy band?" I ask and Morgan can't help but laugh and Danika scoffs.

"Okay, so what are we looking at here? Late 20's early 30's?" JJ asks.

"All single, though two are in a committed relationship." Dave answers.

"With each other?" Danika asks confused.

"What? No. Why would you think-."

"Because that's what you said." She states.

"No I didn't." He argues.

"You kind of did." I shrug at Dave and he rolls his eyes.

"Why did I suddenly become the only grown up?" Dave asks, as Morgan puts his hands together to make it look like two scissors together and I can't help but smirk just the slightest while Reid looks confused.

"What do we know about his MO?" I ask, getting us back on track.

"That's why we were invited in. The abduction sights are pristine."

"There's no DNA besides the victims. And there's no sign of forced entry."

"You mean on each other?" Danika jokes and Morgan chuckles again and this time Garcia can't help herself and laughs.

"For the last time, I meant separately." Dave huffs, but I know Danika's not gonna let this go.

"The victims aren't reported missing until two or three days after they're abducted. Women like this don't just vanish without somebody noticing." Dave gets us back on track.

"Which is why I asked Garcia to dig into their lives." JJ continues.

"When I took a look at their online activity, I could easily see how the Unsub was doing it." Garcia says.

"Social networking sights." I say, being reminded of the case we had before Danika joined the team.

"Yeah, Facebook, twitter, you name an online sharing time suck, the victims were on it. I'd look at each of their last posts, they say kind of the same thing. Going out of town. Going on a business trip, going on vacation. But when you look at the time and date stamp of each of these, cue the Twilight Zone music, because they were all posted the morning after each of them went missing." Garcia explains.

"The Unsub posted them."

"You know, social networks are an easy way for an UnSub to target his victims. These women were especially open."