Day 3: Turmoil

Jeff had been silent for most of the day, this would of been fine, save the fact that he kept on staring at her relenlessly. All she saw everytime she had opened her eyes , were the two black orbs boring into her own. Her tongue had dare not speak out of line.

The pain of yesterday's events was still evident to her, cuts had broken , blood had spilt many a time as she tried to doze off, in all good sense, she looked a terrible mess. The man stood and walked over, he took her by the chain.

"C'mon, I'll wash you."

He stated rather quietly. Krysta had noticed, his mood to her had been, almost kind, almost as kind as the boy that she'd known all those years ago. But that had been a very long time. Looking at the man before her, she could not believe that this had once been the boy she'd admired so much.

"I missed you, you know."

He suddenly said, startling her senses awake. His eyes were once again staring right into her own terrified ones, she looked down as they continued to walk towards the wash room.

"I kept thinking, where'd she go, where'd she go, like you were playing a game."

Jeff felt himself smile a little, shocking Krysta even more than what he had before, the madman , the one that kept her prisoner and killed a woman before her, he was actually being human?!

"Then , poof, you vanished...after all my time I spent...befriending you, you just...vanish... "

He looked at her with an angered expression, though it was mixed with anguish as well. Krysta had no idea on what to say to the man before her. She'd been only 10 at the time, how could she say anything against her parents.

"It doesn't matter anymore anyhow..."

They stopped at the washroom and Jeff unshackled her wrists, but not her feet, the girl stayed still a she was stripped down to her bare skin, her eyes looked away from the man.

"Now, I will show you, why I am not to be messed with, old friend."

—-

Jeff took in his hand, an old hose. It was very high pressure, strong enough to blast the skin right off of a bone.

"Time to wash, all that dirt and sin off your body."

He said angrilly as he turned it on and let the ice cold water hit off her skin, the cries she gave off, they made him laugh in hysterics. His punishment could have been worse, but he wanted to play with her a little.

The pressure on the hose stopped and he stared at the shaking girl before him. Her eyes were wide with terror, the scar like smile was bleeding.

"Why the frown? Clown?"

He chuckled evilly as he went to start the hose up again, his eyes caught hers , screams of terror could be seen radiating through those lovely hues. Jeff leaned close to her and whispered.

"Shit , happens."

With no warning, he blasted her in the face with the hose, she screamed loudly as her cuts began to sting and blood mixed with water, by the time she had felt the hose stop, she was already too parlysed to move.

Jeff walked over to her and snickered .

"Now, you're clean."

Well here is a short chapter!

I've not updated this in a while.

xD

Jeff is an ass.

But we love him.

xP