Salted Wounds Heal Slow

Throughout the whole day, Jeff had not spoken a word nor had he even glanced in her direction. He merely brought food and then he'd leave without a word or any acknowledgedment to her being there.

SmileDog had been very silent aswell all day, it seemed that they both were punishing her idiocy from the previous incident . Not that she blamed either of them, she had put them all in imminent danger and now she had to pay the price for it.

"I just wish that they'd at least poke fun or something, or even belittle me...this silence is a genuine killer. I feel myself rotting away to it."

Krysta mumbled as she lifted the fork and began to eat the food laid down for her, not too long after finishing it, she was overcame with a burning feeling in her throat and fell down choking with a large clatter.

Jeff walked in with a trolley of items and stared at her with no mercy.

"I told you, that I'd deal with you at home. Now, I'm gonna give you one hell of a punishment to remember..."

---

Eyeing the girl up, Jeff noticed that she was frothing at the mouth. The burn might have been set at too high of a dosage. He'd have to watch that if he planned on using that punishment often. No good in her over dosing.

"Cause of your little mishap, Smile is severely sick...I don't know what that...mime done, but I can assure you. If anything bad happens to my dog...I may just make you take his place and you'd not wish that to happen...see Smile is my best friend. My only real one...he's never judged anything I've done...so to lose him, would piss me off highly...but know what's pissing me off more..."

Opening the drawer, Jeff pulled out many weapons and means of torture . Krysta was shaking where she'd been tired up. Her hands were above her head and her legs bound so tight that there'd be burns left from where she struggled. The girl meekly shook her head to him.

"The fact that while he gets harmed and is practically in agony, you got nothing but a bruise on you. I find that highly unfair...so what I'm gonna do...is give you the same thing that mime done to my dog. Only you as a human...will feel the pain a dozen times more than what poor Smile had...also, consider this a punishment for you ripping up all the trust I put into you like it was nothing but cheap rags."

Turning to the girl, Jeff had a burning iron.

"Today's word is....Mine"

---

Krysta felt terror flood in her veins. She didn't want the word 'Mine' on her...the way it could be taken was severely wrong and that petrified her to the core. Using what little power she'd been able to muster, Krysta began to back away from him but it was limited due to her binds.

"Look, I'm being overly lienant...I can cut you, I can maim your face with this, but I'm teaching you a lesson here, you done nearly got me , Smile and yourself killed. Take the punishment. Krystal."

Jeff said as he descended upon the terrified girl, she just wept and she wept until the noise was unbearable to him and he pinned her down on all fours. Her cries ceased instantly as she stared up in terror at the man pinning her to the floor. She could feel his heavy and laboured breathing in her ears.

"What part of I am TRYING don't you get, you think I wanted this life. You think I wanted to be the person everyone ran from?! Well I didn't ... I was a damn normal man...boy once...but know what...life fucked me over. Just like it's fucked over many."

He said as his black hair seeped onto her face and tickled at her eyes and her nose. Was this another side of Jeff?! What side was this one?! How many faces did he wear to mask who he truly was.