Epilogue

When Krystal woke up.
She was cold. No. That was an understatement.
She couldn't feel her body. Couldn't feel the ground...she couldn't feel anything.
Her vision was obscured as well.
What had Jeff done?
She remembered him stabbing her in the chest...but if that was the case..then why is she here, why is she awake right now. It didn't make any sense.

The sound of shouting could be heard..she made the voice out as Slenderman and...yes...that gruff voice was Jeff's. They seemed very angry and in a heated arguement. The girl straitened her ears.

"You broke my one fucking rule! No killing on this domain. Don't you realise the fucking cost?!"

"Shut the fuck up...I know it's costly. But look...it's not spreading, it's halted..ach fuck!"

"Halted my ass, Jeff. You infected yourself with the virus..it's not long till it overtakes your mind and I'll need to kill you!"

Krysta felt the urge to gasp, why would Jeff do that to himself?! If he'd known that killing her would evoke his dormant rage..then why did he kill her?!

"Missy, it's rude to spy"

Came Bens taunt from behind her, she spun round.

"But, if you really wanna know ...then I'll tell you. C'mon...oh. And watch your step"

Before the girl could protest. The floor opened up and swallowed her whole form, Ben just playfully waved.

"Remember, Jeff's sanity rests with you!"