Its The Little Things

So , to flesh out the story, I'll add some fillers just till I get the idea for my finale.

This will be in Jeff's POV for a while.

So enjoy

----

As I ran to the shouts of that troblesome girl. My mind wandered back to when I'd held her as a prisoner. She'd been a better hostage when she'd been unconsious .

I can still remember her in that dazed confusion, it was so funny to watch her stumble around and cry out to anyone...if only she'd stayed like that then this would not have had to happen...

She'd not be held in some god forsaken cocoon or anything like that and that NightTerrors would not have escaped..if only...if only there could be a way to go back to that day.

But even I know, that is a wasted wish to make...what happened had happened and there was no way to relive it.

"I have to hurry and get to her, put an end to this and right my wrongs, if not for her sake, but for my own peace of mind."

----

Jeff ran ahead but as he stepped onto a smoke cloud, he was transported somewhere, this was her mind but he had no idea what part.

"I could do so many things right now...you know...I could slit your throat and watch you bleed out...but...I don't think so... no.I think I want to watch you suffer...slowly....painfully..."

Hearing those words come from his mouth, he froze and stared at the face of Krysta, it was disobedient, angry. He knew what was to come so he tried to stop it, but she just....walked right through him, it was a horrible feeling. Like he was a ghost.

"Why has this come to this...."

He mumbled to himself, looking up at the scenery. Jeff ran to himself and began to scream .

"CONTROL IT, STOP GIVING INTO THE HATRED...COME ON!"

He snarled but then he stopped and began to laugh. This was insane, doing this wouldn't help anyone , let alone Krysta. It was then that the world began to dissolve around him and the face of Zalgo appeared.

"So sad,isn't it...no matter what, you're always the punchline to a joke Jeff. You can't save her, so just go back to your mundane life. You know that when she's back to her world, she'll forget all about you....didn't Slenderman tell you?"

Zalgo snickered. He wasn't lying completely, humans that are taken to the negaverse do get memory wiped, If they are forcefully removed....like what he'd planned. If he could get free from this plane in the girls body, then he could wreak bloody havoc on the human plane.

"That's not true, why didn't Slenderman tell us that then!?"

Jeff yelled out to the disembodied head but got no reply. Now this made his efforts triple to find her and stop her from leaving...he couldn't stand being forgotten . Or having her memory of him vanish completely.

"No way in hell, I'll let that bitch forget this face anytime soon..."

He snapped as he found himself once again back in the memory maze. Time was limited now and he had more at stake than he ever thought.

---

Short filler
:3
So enjoy hehe.