Painted Smiles

Krysta had no idea of what had happened, her eyes were now blindfolded and her arms were binded harder than what they had been before hand. Jeff was speaking to someone , someone she could not hear. Was it possible that he'd taken more hostages to his lair? No, that didn't seem like his style and whoever it was, didn't speak very much.

"How's it feel bitch, to know you're helpless, like I fucking was back when you took my brother to the juvie. I told you, that you'd live to regret it. And I never go back on my fucking word."

Jeff held a blade to Mila's neck and dug it's sharp edge into her flesh, the woman shreiked out in agony as blood made it's way down the slit, pulling away. It was then that Jeff turned to Krysta who could not see anything at all, only listen to the screams. He placed a hand on her forehead and proceeded to pet it over and over listening to her whimpers .

Mila tried to speak out but the gag stopped her , she could only watch as this maniac pet the girls hair like some sort of cat. This feeling of weakness was killing her , to not help her ward in the least. Jeff left the crying Krysta alone and brought out a boiling pot. He cast his eyes to Mila and dragged her over to it.

She tried to beg and scream but she couldn't as he dunked her head in. The smile that he wore had grown ever larger as the woman's head sunk in the water. Jeff felt no remorse as he did so, this woman ruined his life and now here she was along with her foster kid. No. He'd make this revenge last for as long as he could manage. It wouldn't end until that bitch was dead.

"You're gonna have to speak up, I can't understand dogs."

Cackled the insane man to his victim. Mila had lost consiousness now, this didn't please Jeff one bit. With no sympathy, he yanked her hair out of the water and watched as the skin peeled off her face due to the intense heat. Blood seeped from her wounds and tears drenched her cheeks.

"So...soorrhh..."

Came the gurgled attempt at an apology but it was cut off by the pain in her throat from where'd she'd been strangled by Jeff. The male just sneered and slapped her across the face with the back of his hand.

"Sorry, is not enough....20 years too late."

Said the man as he brought out a gun and aimed it to her and then Krysta. Mila felt her eyes widen and her sobs increase, that girl didn't deserve this at all. It wasn't her fault that the past had happened or that Jeff's brother had been taken from him...if anyone deserves it, it's herself.

"Kihll...mree..."

She garbled out as she looked at the man through her dying eyes. Jeff smirked and aimed the gun at her head.

"I'd say rest in peace, but that'd be lying. Rest in hell, bitch."

And with that, Jeff shot through Mila's skull and watched as the room blew up with her blood. He smiled widely and shut his eyes, letting the blood slip down his body.

"Now that's, mind blowing."

-----

Uh oh....

Mila is dead...

What will happen to Krysta???

Read and see.