⁰⁷ʙʀᴇᴀᴅᴄʀᴜᴍʙꜱ

A foreboding omen is creeping up on society. Dominoes are starting to fall.

And when everything falls into place, will society be ready?

Probably not.

*Sigh* "Why did I agree to this?"

Keigo Takami hated being busy.

Which was a weird thing to think about, since he chose a career that has the least amount of free time given possible. He was a hero, and not just any hero, the No: 3 Pro Hero, Codenamed: Hawks.

Keigo is a man of average height with a slim and narrow build. He has ash blonde hair that's swept backward onto his head with a few strands sticking upwards on the front, notably thick eyelashes, and some faint stubble on his chin. His eyes are gold-brown and rather triangular in shape, with two little black triangles just below his tear ducts, making his eyes somewhat resemble those of a bird. Finally, he has a set of bright red wings that come from his Quirk: Fierce Wings.

Very inventive name.

His Quirk not only gives him the power of flight, but also hundreds upon hundreds of controllable feathers, each one telepathically connected to him. The feathers also have a variety of sizes, but each one being stiff, flexible, and sharp enough to cut through flesh if he so wishes. This Quirk's uses and potential were brought to their fullest in his time training to be a hero.

And now, those skills are being put to the test.

3 days ago, there was a murder in Hosu City, a hero was killed inside a warehouse. The cause of death? A single bullet through the head, and the bullet being Quirk made from hardened hair. The culprit was obvious, and the HPSC was not happy about who it was.

They were already on the verge of panic when they found out she was freed from Tartarus, but now they were just in hysterics trying to find her. Letting her live now would be too dangerous, so they had declared her as an A-rank villain with the heroes ordered to not hold back against her. They needed her dead, but not before finding out exactly who she was working with/for now.

But before that, he has to find her first.

And right now, he's not having any luck.

With no clues on why she targeted that specific hero, or if it was just a random kill, he followed the only lead that they had, the city itself.

So he started patrolling around Hosu City, looking for anything that could indicate her presence, or perhaps find the reason she was here in the first place. Though if he was being honest with himself, he's not sure how an encounter between the both of them would actually go.

Hawks is very confident in his abilities, he's lived almost his entire life with the HPSC, and he's had the most grueling training of almost every hero out there. He didn't become the No. 3 Pro Hero because of luck after all.

All Might is known for his unwavering smile, charisma, and overwhelming power.

Endeavor is best known to be connected with heat and his explosive temper.

And Hawks was synonymous with speed. Possibly second only to All Might. Plus with his sharp feathers being used as makeshift swords, he could slice almost any opponent in two faster than they could even react.

His special training had turned him into a very dangerous opponent for anyone to face. But right now, he's not very sure how confident he is in his chances of winning.

Lady Nagant was his predecessor as the HPSC's top operative and was his senior colleague, hence having gone through very similar training as he had. Not only that but she also has the edge in experience, as she had spent more years doing fieldwork for the HPSC than he had. His only comforting thought is that hopefully her years spent in prison had atrophied her skills. To the point that he could beat her in single combat.