¹³ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

Midoriya's second day gets an interesting start. The first and last meeting with a fellow genius gets shown, and the last preparation for the third day is completed.

"Second day of classes and I've already been called to the principal's office," Midoriya said to himself. "That should be a world record."

Midoriya was walking down a corridor of UA High School towards the talking animal's office. The first Homeroom Period of Class 1-H had begun just a few minutes ago, they were supposed to take time to pick a Class and Vice Representative.

The result for Class Representative was pretty easy to guess.

"Alright, class," Their homeroom teacher, Poweloader, started. He looked about the same as he always did, but Midoriya's keen eyes pick up subtle differences. He looked tired and scared like he knew something was coming but he knew he couldn't do anything about it. Midoriya already knew the reason why, but he couldn't help but internally laugh at Power Loader's misery. "For those who don't know, I'm the Pro Hero Powerloader, my real name is Higari Maijima, but you can just call me by my hero name."

"Now I know you're all excited to get started on building support items, but remember, this is still a school, which means you all still need a Class Representative. Take it upon yourselves to pick who-"

His classmates answered mid-sentence.

"Midoriya."

"I second that."

"Who else but him?"

"Definitely Midoriya."

"I vote for Midoriya."

Hatsume smacked her desk with her palms and stood up. "Midoriya made the most amazing baby I have ever seen!"

"Thank you Hatsume." Both Midoriya and ASIA from his phone said at the same time.

"If anyone could lead this class to greatness, it would be him!" She screams out into the room. A few students flinch from her volume.

"That's great Hatsume, but you should sit back-" Midoriya tried to stop her.

She apparently didn't hear him because she kept talking. "He should be the Class Representative!"

"That's…" A student started. "What we're saying."

She doesn't stop though. "He and ASIA are going to help us build the greatest babies in the world!"

"Hatsume," The professor now joins in. "That's enough, your classmates already-"

"I refuse to let anyone else become the Class Representative!"

"But Hatsume, we already-"

"And I'll prove that Midoriya's the best choice if I have to!"

Midoriya sighs as he realized that she's clearly too invested to listen to anyone now. He looks at Power Loader and sees him give a look that says, 'That's yours, do something about it.'. Midoriya gives a small nod, stands up from his chair, and walks towards the now rambling Hatsume.

He puts his hand on her shoulder and she looks back to see him looking at her with an embarrassed but honest smile. "Hatsume, thank you for the support, but they've already made a decision. I'm already the Class Representative."

She blinks at him for a moment. "Oh." She simply stated. "I knew that." She said with a smile before sitting back down.

'Yeah, sure you did.' Everyone in the classroom, including the professor, thought sarcastically at the same time.

As Midoriya turns back towards his desk, Power Loader stops him with the words he's been waiting for. "Actually Midoriya, before you go back to your seat, the principal asked to see you in his office."