²²ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ²

TEAM BAKUGO

"Woah Woah! Hold on here, the rest of Class 1-A doesn't seem to be doing too well! What's happening there?" Present Mic stated in the sudden silence that gripped the stadium.

'What?!'

Mina's eyes dart toward the scoreboard above the stadium, and sure enough, most of her classmates have little to no points.

In 1st place is Uraraka's team with over 1 million points, and 2nd place is her team after they've taken the points of the other teams at the start (primarily due to Midoriya's insistence, giving them four headbands of points).

But the 3rd and 4th spots?

3rd Team Tetsutetsu

4th Team Kendo

Todoroki's not even top 4.

"Mina, need your head in the game here." Midoriya's light admonishment takes her eyes off the scoreboard.

"You better not fucking slow us down Horns!"

"Wha-" Mina briefly stutters at the nickname before rebutting. "My name's Mina Ashido! Don't tell me you already forgot my name!"

"He's notoriously bad at names," Midoriya notes. "You're better off just accepting what he calls you."

"Guys!" Kirishima interjects. "Can we keep focus, please? We're getting close now!"

This whole thing with Midoriya is very odd in Mina's opinion.

Bakugo was pretty mean, she knew that.

However, something about his interaction with the support course student just rubbed her the wrong way. It felt personal, like hate that's been mutually fermenting for years, not to mention Bakugo's rather derogatory stance on Midoriya's Quirklessness.

The guy has a briefcase full of ridiculous inventions. He doesn't have a Quirk, that's pretty cool, she's never actually met anyone like that. Plus, judging by how much stuff he had in that briefcase, he probably doesn't even need one.

What started all of that?

Was this the reason Bakugo's always so angry? Or was it Bakugo's anger that started all this in the first place?

Ugh, too much drama to be thinking about!

Why couldn't they have had a good history? Like her and Kirishima! Pretty much the best of buds they were!

Maybe she could do something about that!

Midoriya seemed pretty cool, if very antagonistic against Bakugo, still, he did come up with a plan. He's willing to work with Bakugo despite their mutual dislike of one another, so there's a chance they can work through it.

Plus, his hair is fluffy!

It's nice to meet a fellow member of the fluffy hair gang.

The only thing she knows about him is that he's from the Support Course, so he outfitted them with support items (which are awesome!). He's also wicked smart! Now, Mina would be the first to admit that she doesn't exactly have the sharpest horns in the school, but even she could tell that Midoriya is crazy smart.

The plan he relayed to them seemed so simple when he told it, but she couldn't have devised any of that. Even Bakugo couldn't refute his points even when he clearly looked like he wanted to.

Midoriya stands at the right wing of their formation, her on the left, and Kirishima in the lead.

All three of them are wearing exoskeletons, each with the same basic designs, black pieces of metal closed around their bodies and limbs to enhance their basic attributes. It's not fully armor since it doesn't cover their bodies completely to protect them.