²¹ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ¹

"What's wrong? If you keep staring, I might get the wrong idea, or is it the right idea? Sorry, don't swing that way." The freckled student gestures to the other Class 1-A students around them. "Aren't you going to introduce them? It'd be rude not to."

Bakugo doesn't even register the insult or react in any way, he only stares with incomprehension at the guy whose arm is still around his shoulders.

Kirishima is perfectly aware that Bakugo isn't the easiest person to get along with. It's almost impossible to get along with him at all, the guy always answers with a grunt or an angry retort. But whoever this guy is, he has to have some history with Bakugo, why else would he wrap an arm around him? They're kinda joking around too.

So, maybe good history?

Fingers crossed.

Bakugo also wasn't shouting swears so another good sign, though that might be more because of the evident shock on his face.

He stayed quiet for so long that someone else needed to start up the conversation again.

An amused giggle cut through the nearly awkward silence.

Mina Ashido grinned in that amused and friendly way of hers that Kirishima had seen plenty before in their old school.

She stands at medium height, with a slightly more broad build than the other girls in Class 1-A. Her skin is a light shade of pink and she has eyes with black sclera and yellow irises. Her face is framed by short fluffy and unruly pink hair which is slightly darker than her skin. She also has two thin pale yellow horns protruding from her head

"Yeah Bakugo, can you at least introduce us to greenie here before you start catching up?"

'Greenie' Mutters the nickname under his breath in slight confusion while Bakugo finally gets knocked out of his stupor, and in a move that shouldn't have come as a surprise, his eyes glare, and a growl leaves his lips.

He shoves Greenie's arm off him with force, he did so violently that Kirishima thought the guy was gonna get knocked over. Instead, he was simply able to step back with the force, the same confident smile never leaving his face.

Kirishima had to suppress a sigh. 'I was hoping for too much.'

Bakugo's expression was anything but friendly toward the guy so the hope that they were friends from before went down the drain.

Just one, all he's looking for is just one interaction with Bakugo that doesn't have the blonde yelling profanities with anger.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Deku?" Bakugo growled.

Oof.

The red-haired student had to stop a wince at how aggressive that was, Mina barely kept down a flinch from the tone. For some reason, they felt that this anger is much greater than most times. His fists are clenched so tight that they could hear his knuckles crack, his glare so filled with contempt that they're surprised nothing has exploded yet, and his teeth gritted so hard that they looked ready to chip away to pieces.

And 'Deku' weathers it all like a champ.

"What am I doing? I do believe I just asked to be on a team with you. I know right? Hard to believe." He then shrugs uncaringly. "But it is what it is, I know teaming up with you would most definitely lead to a win so, here I am."

Bakugo's glare doesn't let up and replies with a scoff. "Why would I team up with you Deku? You're fucking Quirkless, I want nothing to do with your sorry ass."

Wow… Ok, that was…

Kirishima couldn't stop his eyebrows from furrowing at what Bakugo said, neither could Mina.