Where are your pants? (Chapter 6)

                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The five of us stand on the boat as we see the run-down motel come into view. Fallen down trees, overgrown grass and scrappy old paint, yep, this place definitely wasn't a 5-star resort. JJ whistles at the sight.

"I thought the Chateau looked bad." He states as he moves to grab the rope.

"This place is a shit show." My brother sighs as he glances at the motel and steers towards the grass.

"Not exactly pretty." I mumble as I take a swig at another beer.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie questions.

"You be the judge." Pope sighs while inspecting the view.

"Doesn't look like the type of place someone with a Grady White would stay." John b says as we all nod in agreement.

"No. It looks like the type of place someone with a Grady White would get killed.'' Popes states already looking like he regrets coming.

"I swear to God if this is some Mafia drug dealing shit, we are getting our selves involved in, there better be some super-hot Mafia god, and JJ is the one getting his fingers cut off. Just putting it out there." I shrug as I put my shirt back over the top of my bikini.

"Thanks for sacrificing me." JJ sarcastically huffs. "And what kind of books do you read, Sam?" He laughs while glancing over his shoulder at me. "This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue coming in for landing." JJ mimics like he is talking into a walk talkie. He jumps of the boat and onto the grass tying the boat up. Jay then turns to me and grabs my hand to help me off the boat.

"Hey!" Pope gets my brother attention. "Don't let them do anything stupid." He points towards JJ and I.

"Umm, offense taken." I mumble while sending Pope a playful glare.

"Oh, we will." JJ confirms while sending me a wink over his shoulder.

"I'm not making promises." JB tells Pope with a shrug.

"Yeah, I know." He mumbles in defeat and goes to sit down.

"Be careful." Kie passes JB the motel key. "I mean it." She caringly says to him. JJ and I both turn to each other with raised eyebrows at the interaction between our fellow Pogue's.

"Let's go." JB looks at the two of us as he hopes onto the grass. We slowly make our way towards the motel building.

"Why are all these mattresses out here?" JB questions as he kicks aside a mattress.

"After a hurricane they have to ditch them because they're all moldy." JJ answers my brother.

"Where are your pants?" JB asks while point done at my legs, making JJ turn his head to look back at me.