'The bastard pushed me' (Chapter 20)

____________

____________

I'm slumped in the back seat of the Twinkie trying to stay awake as the rest of the group rambles on about stealing the drone. My train of thought is interrupted by Popes unsure tone.

"Humans are the only animals that can't tell fantasy from reality." He announces his weird fact to everyone.

"Did you come up with that?" My brother asks, sounding impressed.

"Albert Berstein came up with it." Pope rolls his eyes in disappointment. "It applies to this whole treasure hunting thing. So, which is it? Fantasy or reality?"

"Why you so weird, Pope?" JJ questions making me defensively kick him in the shin, he hisses in pain before turning his attention back to his joint.

"It's fantasy but possible reality." Kie answers honestly. My brother jumps in with the dumbest answer known to man.

"Reality." He shares making me roll my eyes. Thank God he's pretty cause there's not much else there.

"Virtual reality." JJ comments. Okay, same with him. Jay goes to light his joint when Pope leans over and tosses it away from him.

"Keep the signal clear." Pope remarks making me snicker at the angry looking blonde. We come to a stop, Kie and I go to jump out the van.

"Well, you guys have fun while we whore ourselves out to a 40-year-old man. Don't mess this up." I point at Pope and JJ who are still arguing in the back.

"Don't worry, you guys got this." John b tries to comfort us.

"Not us I'm worried about." Kie comments side eying the boys. Kie and I make our way towards the large gate hand in hand.

"Wait!" I stop her. I pull her shirt down a smudge and mess her hair up a little to make her look as slutty as possible, before she does the same for me.

"Good?" She asks me pointing to her appearance.

"I'd bend you over." I laugh sending her a wink. "Hello?" I call out hoping the security guard will hear me.

"Can I help you?" He questions coming into view. His eyes shamelessly rack up Kie and I's bodies.

"Hi, we actually got a flat tire." Kie tells the man as he eyes us from the other side of the fence.

"Can you help us out?" I smirk at him. Leaning forward and holding the fence, trying to look as seductive as possible.

"Yeah." He nods before running to open the gate.

"It's too easy." Kie smirks making me laugh.

"Men are so dumb." I add as we wait for the gate to completely open. Kie and I lead the guys to her car as the boy run into the salvage yard.