'You keep my secret, I'll keep yours' (Chapter 25)

_________________

_________________

"Sammy?" I'm woken up by a sweet voice in my ear and fingertips soothing my arm. "Baby? Wake up." I slowly let my eyes open to be meet with a strong bare chest laid under my head and a blonde smiling down at me.

"Good morning handsome." His smile widens when he hears my groggy morning voice. I grin widely into a small peck.

"We should get out of bed. The group will be up soon and will want to go find the wreck." He says despite making no effort to move from our comfortable spot. I whine not wanting to move from our lovingly tangled limbs.

"They can go without us." I happily ignore the fact that if John B saw us right now we would be dead, and I lay my head back on his chest. "We could lay here all day just you and me." A wanting groan leaves his throat. "And you could fuck me senseless again." I slyly add making him give in.

His hands guide me to straddle his lap as I trail sloppy kisses up his toned body. I run my fingers down his broad back before harshly digging my nails into his perfect skin, his mouth slightly opens at my scratching, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue into it. Continuing to consume is mouth I start to roll my core slowly above his lap as I feel him grow under the friction. Right as he goes to slide my soaked underwear of my legs I leave his needy lap.

"Actual you're right, maybe we should get ready." I smirk proudly as he looks up at me with a dazed and confused expression. It then twists to an agitated and desperate one.

"Sam, please. I'll beg baby." His words cause my stomach to twist in want, but I push it to the side.

"As intriguing as that sounds, maybe later blondie." With that I turn my back on the desperate boy sitting up on my bed. I walk into the hallway only to find Pope grinning down at me, as only JJs shirt covers my body.

"I knew it." Pope laughs as I instantly go into panic. "You and JJ? How long?" His tone doesn't seem angry or mad but rather excited.

"Pope you can't tell anyone, please. Not Kie and definitely not my brother." I pretty much beg as he simply chuckles at my stress.

"I won't tell anyone. You kept the boat secret, so I'll keep yours." I smile gratefully at his kind words before going in to give him a small hug.

"Sam, he's always been in love with you." He tells me proudly, looking down at me like I achieve something miraculous by boning his friend. When I go to walk away, I see him turn to enter my room.

"Uh, I would give him a minute. He's deal with something." He steps away from the door with a disgusted look. I laugh before entering my bathroom to get changed.

___________

Walking into my room, I come face to face with the angry looking blonde. He pulls a shirt over his head and turn his back to me, making me laugh at his grumpiness.