'What's your dirty talk like?' (Chapter 11)

                                                         _____________________________________

JJs POV

The sound of John Bs voice causes Sam to quickly jump away from me. She is fast to walk in the direction of his room and I can't help but feel disappointed that he called for her. What? No. She is my best friend and I'm out here almost kissing her. I must be losing my mind. She's drunk, and we're both clearly not in the right mindset to be making those kinds of decisions, especially not with John B in the other room! When she's sober, she doesn't see me as more than her and her brothers friend, literally less than an hour ago she was hooking up with some stranger on the beach.

I decide to save myself of the embarrassment of talking about what just happened and leave the Chateau quickly. I sink my head into my hands as I hastily storm off in the direction of my place. Hopely by the time I come back tomorrow she will have no memory of everything that happened tonight.

                                        _____________________________

Sams POV

Last night was a fucking shitshow. My mother decides to be a drunken asshole, JJ and I got into a fight, I almost hook up with a stranger, my brother and JJ got in a punch up and I'm pretty sure I ruined my lifelong friendship. Talk about one hell of a start to the summer.

I pull myself out of bed and stumble tiredly to the kitchen, grabbing an Advil. Apparently, I was drunk enough last night to wake up with a hangover and a bad headache, but not drunk enough to forget about what happened between Jay and I, great. My tired groans are interrupted by a quiet knock and the sound of a women's voice.

"Bad hangover huh?" My eyes shoot up quickly to see the sheriff watching me from the doorway. I clear my voice ready to make up some excuse when she cuts me off. "Relax kid, that's not what I'm here for. Where's your brother?" She asks getting straight to the point. I point towards his room and watch as she marches towards it.

Sheriff Peterkin is a mix between intimidatingly serious and borderline sweet, a girl after my own heart. I watch quietly as my brother and her make their ways into the living room. Peterkin leans up against the wall as John b looks around panickily like a dumbass.

"So how are you? Besides the..." She questions motioning towards his eye.

"Oh, no I'm great. Yeah fantastic, uh thanks for coming by." Yeah, way to sell it John b. I try not to laugh at my brother lame attempt to get her out the door. He turns around beginning to frantically clean up empty beer bottles as I stand in the corner with a smirk on my face. I think underage drinking is the least of your problems JB.