12. It's On

I slid on my smokey grey dress and looked in the mirror. The dress was tight fitted and complimented my body shape in all the right places. It's the perfect mixture of sexy and simple. And I had my hair set down in very beachy waves. Ugh, now I need to figure out what to do with my makeup. "Mom!!!" I yelled down the stairs and she came jogging up.
"Oh my gosh, honey!!!! You look beautiful!!!" She hugged me and I smiled. "Whatcha need?"
"I don't know what to do with my makeup." She nodded, smiling and grabbed my hand to lead me to the bathroom.
"You're lucky that your mom knows what she's doing. Now close your eyes and don't peek!!!" I laughed and closed my eyes and leaned back. She rubbed multiple things on my face and eyelids. Then she started to pluck my eyebrows which hurts allot by the way. "Open!!!!" I shot my eyes open and my jaw nearly dropped when I saw myself. I was gorgeous (slight exaggeration). I wasn't even sure it was me in the mirror.
"Oh my god mom! Thank you!!!" I screamed and hugged her tight. My outfit was absolutely perfect for my hopefully perfect night to come.

I made my way to Ashton's front door quickly. And boy was his house huge. I felt so small once I got inside. There were people everywhere. They were all dancing against each other, balancing red solo cups with what I assumed was some kind of alcohol. I looked around for a seat but they were all taken with sweaty couples making out. I gaged and walked to the kitchen only to find people smoking and playing spin the bottle. I found myself going in circles until I heard someone call my name. "Gwen! Gwen!" I turned to see a red head popping over the crowding. I sighed and made my way over. "Hey Michael... Have you seen Cal?" He made a disappointed face for a second before nodding. As he nodded, he looked me up and down, smirking. He reached to wrap his arm around me but I slapped his hand down.
"Come with me, babe" I slapped his shoulder hard and he tipped over a little.
"Don't call me that" he raised his hands in surrender and laughed it off. making me feel uneasy. He led me through the crowd, to the back of the house where there was almost nobody.                  "Is this where you murder me?" I asked incredulously, looking around as he brought me down a hall.                                                                                                                                                                                              "No, I would've brought you to the bedroom but we're going to the bathroom." I made a disgusted face and wrapped my arms around myself unconsciously as he grinned ear to ear.        "Why are we going to a bathroom?"                                                                                                             "Calum is in here" I rolled me eyes and opened the door. I almost busted out laughing at what I saw. Ashton was sitting in the sink, Luke was hugging a penguin in the corner and Calum was sitting on the toilet seat. They all snapped there heads to me and Michael. Looking me up and down, all of their mouths opened slightly. Unconsciously, my cheeks started to burn up as they just stared at me in silence.

"You look amazing" Calum said first, and everyone nodded in agreement with him.
"Thanks guys! So what are you doing in a bathroom?" They all looked to Calum and he just shrugged back at them. Suddenly a phone alarm went off and everyone jumped, including the drunken Michael leaning against the door frame.
"It's time guys!!!" And with that all of them walked out of the bathroom, in a line that I followed, not know what else to do. We entered the biggest room yet with a huge mini stage in the middle as people started rushing in. Confusion was evident in my face as I looked through the crowd, questioning how I could have lost a whole bunch of 6 foot dudes. But as I looked through the crowd I heard Ashton's bubbly voice boom through the room, coming from all angles, "Hi, we're Five Seconds Of Summer!" My head went to the stage and sure enough, there were the missing dudes. Ashton was on the drum set and in the middle was Luke, sided by Michael and Calum. And then came everyone introducing themselves. My heart skipped a beat when I heard "And I'm Calum". I had no idea he was in a band. "Our first song is Good Girls!" The song started and I was super impressed, and shocked at the least. They were actually really good. I started to loosen up after awhile by the second song. "Out next song is Heart Break Girl, followed by our next song, REJECTS!!" Everyone went wild as they started. During Calum's parts my eyes were on him and his were on me. By the middle I started to feel a nagging feeling and I turned to see that Michael was staring at me too. I just smiled and looked away. Why was he so... Clingy tonight? It's weird. I think Calum noticed that because he stopped for a split second. By the end of the last song the had all said good bye and Calum had motioned to me to go to the bar so I did. After a few minutes I felt hands on my shoulder and I jumped a little. I turned and it was Calum. I gave him a long hug despite his sweat. "You were amazing Cal!!!" I screamed over the blaring music.
"Thank you." He whispered to my ear. "Did I mention how hot you look in this dress?" His breath sent shivers down my spine. I shook my head slightly and he laughed. "Well you do".
"Thank you"
"Wanna go dance with me?" I nodded my head even though I'm not much of a dancer. I ended up just jumping up and down like an idiot. "I'm thirsty, I'll be right back" Calum yelled and I nodded as I moved with the crowd. He had been gone awhile soi was about to look after him. I suddenly felt hands grab my waist and pull me close. I gasped and pushed away. I looked up and it was Michael. Not normal Michael, drunk Michael. "Get off of me!" I screamed before shoving through the crowd and to the only empty wall. That's when I realized he was following me. "Go away!" I yelled, looking up at him. He snickered and shook his head.
"Don't hide your feeling Gwen. It's not healthy" he moved closer and bent down to be right next to my ear. "I know you want me" suddenly he pushed me against the wall and held me by my hands. He started to kiss my neck up and down, roughly.
"Michael get off!!!!!!" I screamed, but he just shook his head as I tried to push him off me. I felt his hand go down to my dress and I screamed at him. "GET OFF OF ME!" And with that Calum cam into view, and shoved Michael off of me, sending him flying to the floor. I was breathing heavily and honestly bugging out. Calum turned to me and send me a questioning look and I just nodded. Suddenly he was shoved forward and was towering over me. His face got red and he turned. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Their faces were only about and inch apart. I was afraid that they would do something stupid so I pulled Calum back, but he didn't move. "Calum! Let it go, it's ok... I'm ok!" He looked back and gave me a hard look before shaking my hand off. And that's when it all broke loose and he punch Michael right in the jaw, knocking him off his feet. I gasped and screamed at him. "CALUM!" I got between them and pushed him back with all of my might. Suddenly Ashton appeared and took Michael away. Calum still was looking at him with a death threatening glare. I looked up and pulled his head down to my level. "We're gong home" he nodded and we walked silently to the front door. The second we got out he hugged me. I was surprised but then he started crying. More like sobbing. I hugged him even tighter as I felt his body shake. "What did I do?" He whispered in between tears. What the hell just happened?

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this took so long, but I love how it came out. Hope you guys do too!!