27. The night before

~~~Two Weeks Later~~~
Calum P.O.V. (FINALLYYYYYYY)
I walked slowly through the allay towards Lauren's Bar and my phone started to suddenly ring. I picked it up to see "Baby Girl😍" across the screen. I smiled and picked it up on instinct.
"Hey babe." Gwen's familiar voice spoke.
"Hey.. I miss you already." I sighed and leaned against the alley wall, thinking of her.
"It's only been a couple hours. Plus we can't see each other until tomorrow when we're walking down the aisle." I sighed and nodded. The wedding had crept up on us really fast. I am ready than ever, but again I'm not. I feel like something can go wrong... But I doubt anything actually is. I mean.... Kayla went full on commando the second she heard about the engagement.
"But I miss youuuuuuu" I whined, huffing.
"I miss you too Cal. We aren't really supposed to be talking so consider yourself lucky." I laughed and shrugged.
"Yeah, yeah. I love you so much.. I can't wait for tomorrow."
"Me neither. I just want to skip over the craziness of what's to come and go." I can imagine it perfectly.. Her walking slowly down the aisle as Luke, Ashton, and Michael are by my side.
"Me too." I sighed and looked up to the sky.
"Shit! Kayla's coming! I love you Cal, I'll see you tomorrow! Don't have too much fun without me."
"I won't. I love you too. Bye" I heard things shuffling before the call was ended. I sighed and ended the call. I got up from the wall and began to walk away. I had the feeling someone was following as I sped up. It started to creep me out as I reached the bar. I jogged past it and took a few turns before reaching a dead end. I turned around only to be met by darkness.

I woke up to the same dark cloth that was covering me before. But I wasn't standing anymore. I was seated on a chair, well, more like tied to it. I thrashed back and forth, trying to escape but it was no use. I heard movement from the corner of the room followed by a few clicks.
"I'm getting married tomorrow!" I yelled. Nothing happened as the lingering silence continued. I sighed and leaned back. This can't be happening... Suddenly, music started blaring. It caused me to jumped and fall down on my side with the chair practically glued to my butt. I heard a bubbly giggle come from the corner and instantly knew that it was Ashton.
"Ashton!!!!!! Helpppppppp" I whined, shaking in the chair.
"Who's Ashton?" He asked in a deep voice, that didn't help.
"Shut up Ash and help me." I said.
"No." He said, causing me to groan.
"What happened to Cashtonnnnn????" I said, snuffling like I was going to cry. I heard a few footsteps and I was lifted off of the floor. Suddenly the black cloth was pulled off of my head to reveal Luke.
"Thank god." I sighed, but realized that I was still tied to the chair.
"What's going on?" I asked, slightly confused.
"Welcome to your epic bachelor party" he said, stepping backwards. He revealed multiple strippers, a bar, and Ashton and Michael leaning against the wall.
"Thanks I guess." Luke smiled and nodded.
"Time for a lap dance!" He yelled. Gwen was right. This is going to be a very crazy night.

Gwen P.O.V.
I jumped onto the couch, quickly ending my call with Calum. I was waiting to see Kayla at the door but it was Emily.
"Oh my god Emily!!" I yelled, running and hugging her tight.
"Hey Hun!" I smiled and released her.
"It's so great to see you Emmily! How's everyone at home?" I asked, sitting down at the kitchen.
"Everyone's good. Emma really misses you though." I nodded and smiled at the thought of her.
"Did you tell him yet?" She whispered, motioning to my stomach. I shook my head and sighed.
"Tell him about what?" Kayla asked, walking into the kitchen. I froze up and didn't know what to say. I sighed. It's now or never.
"Uh.... I'm.... Pregnant." I stuttered out. Her jaw literally dropped to the floor.
"Oh my god!!!!" She screamed, running and hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back.
"I can't believe there's a baby inside of you!!!!" She yelled, touching my stomach. I nodded and smiled.
"Have you told Calum?" She asked, looking concerned. I shook my head slowly and frowned.
"Have you told anyone but us?" She raised her eyebrows. She's definitely going to kill me.
"Uh.... Yeah.." I said, looking at my feet.
"Who?!" Her and Emily asked in unison.
"Michael...." I confessed, regretting it.
"I knew it!" Kayla said, surprising me.
"What?! How?" she sighed and smiled.
"You guys have been giving each other looks and stuff. I've noticed. I knew you guys were hiding something but I just didn't want to be rude and ask." I smiled and nodded.
"Ok." I smiled and hugged her again.
"Ok, let's talk about baby stuff you need!" She said, pulling me to the couch. Minutes later of talking about clothes, diapers, and toys, there was a knock on the door. I got up to get it in curiosity. I opened it to see a cop. But I knew it wasn't real.
"I was sent here cause someone was being bad today." He said. I nodded and let him in. The second I sat on the couch the girls had money in their hands. By then I knew it was going to be a very long night.

AUTHORS NOTE; Hiiiii sorry I haven't updated. It feels like FOREVERR. But I'm definitely updating tomorrow, since it's the wedding day!!!! OMG I LOVE THE RING!!!!!but anywayssss I'm Sorry it's so short but I hope you guys liked this chapter!