28. Wedding Day

I shot up from my sleep screaming. I had a dream were Calum left me and I ended up being an alcoholic mother and didn't care. Me and my daughter were in a fight and I work up screaming at myself.
"GWEN" I heard a yell, followed by footsteps.
"No! You can't see her!!" Kayla's familiar voice rang through the hall.
"She just screamed! Don't you expect me to be worried?!" Calum's comforting and familiar voice said.
"I'm fine!" I yelled down the hall, walking towards the door.
"See she's fine! Now go back to your hotel room. Shoo!!!" He groaned and went down the stairs and shortly after, the door shut closed.
"How's the bride?!" Kayla asked, walking towards me.
"Great. A little in shock that I'm getting married... I'm mean, I feel like our first date was yesterday. At least I remember it like it was." She nodded and turned away to check the time. It read 10. My mouth hung open in shock.
"Yeah I know. I let you sleep in cause you need beauty rest." I nodded and sighed.
"But two hours isn't enough!" I got up and made my way to the little makeup station Emily and Kayla had made last night.
"Wait!" Kayla stopped me and walked to the door.
"JOY, DIANA, EMMA, AND EMILY UPSTAIRS FOR HAIR AND MAKEUP" Within seconds the room was filled with familiar faces.
"Gwen!!!!" Emma's voice yelled, as she ran to me.
"Hey Emma!" I said, picking her up and putting her on my lap. As soon as I sat down, everyone huddled around me and got to work. My mom and Joy were working on my hair as Emily did my makeup. Soon enough, Liz and Karen joined us to help steam the dress and do finishing touches to the barn. I had to laugh the way Kayla was bouncing off the walls, running up and down the stairs. While I'm the one getting married and isn't worried at all. Before I even knew it, we had thirty minutes left.
"Dress time!" Kayla said, walking into the room with my dress draped over her arms. I smiled and put Emma down. I took the dress and everyone had a team effort on helping me put it on without ruining my hair or makeup. The second I saw myself, I could t take the smile that was on my face.
"Thank you guys so much! This is all amazing!" I felt my eyes watering as I looks at everyone there just for me. They all aw'ed before taking me into a group hug.
"Ok, let's start moving out!" Kayla said, shooing me to the door. I took my time down the stairs as thoughts of my dad flew through my head.
"Who's waking me down the aisle K?" I said worried.
"Well.. You're dad is still in Afghanistan so anyone you want I guess.." I sighed and nodded. I really missed him..... It's been about a year and I think about him everyday. But there's no way to contact him so I understood.
"Michael I guess....." I sighed, shrugging. Kayla nodded and hugged me.
"It'll be fine. I'll be right back. I'll go get him." I nodded as we walked into the warm air. I slowly made my way to a bench I front of the woods. I sighed and looked around.
"Gwen?" A suddenly familiar voice called, making me jump off of he bench. I turned to see someone who I never thought I would see for a long time.
"DAD!" I screamed, running and jumping into his arms. I immediately bursted into tears.
"Hey Cupcake" he said, muffled.
"I can't believe you're here!!" I yelled, pulling him into another tight hug. I was hysterical now, and couldn't stop.
"Time to walk down the aisle with your dad!" Kayla ran up and pulled me over. I smiled and nodded, grabbing my dads hand. As we waited at the barn door for Kayla's cue, my nerves were controlling me. I was biting my lip in nervousness as we waited.
"Don't worry Gwen. Calum will love it." I turned to him in confusion.
"Oh yeah. Calum set this whole thing up. He managed to take me from Afghanistan to here and still kept it a secret. But don't worry, I love him already." I smiled and nodded. I can't believe Calum knew... But that's not the first secret one of us is keeping from each other. After a minute of silence, we go our cue. The door flew open and I took in the beautiful view. There were two long tables in each side of the aisle where familiar faces of family and friends smiled at me. And at the end there was Calum. He was were a suit that made him look very fancy. The second I saw him the widest smile grew on to his face and then to mine. As I made my way down, I didn't take my eyes of of his. By the time I reached him, his eyes were watery, causing mine to water too. After a few long seconds, my dad kissed my hand and gave it to Calum's soft and warm ones. My eyes were only on him and nothing else. I zoned out during the priests beginning.
"Calum, wilt thou have this women to thy wedded wife, to live together after the Gods ordinance in the holy state of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health; and forsaking, all others, keep thee only onto her, as long as you both shall live?" Calum smiled and nodded.
"I will. And I do." Everyone awed as I smiled back to him.
"And shall you Gweneith, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together after the Gods ordinance in the holy state of matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health; and forsaking, all others, keep thee only onto her, as log as you both shall live?" I smiled and nodded.
"I do." And with that, the priest close his book and smiled to us both.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." Without hesitation Calum crashed his lips onto mine. As the kiss intensified, shout and hollers were heard. Smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I looked up and smiled at Calum.
"I love you." I whispered, in his ear.
"I love you more."

"I can't believe we fell!" I said, laughing as we made the way to the limo outside.
"So much for a first dance but it was worth it" Calum laughed along, grabbing my hand. He refused to tell me where we were going and gave me no hints so I gave up. When we reached the car, everyone was at the curb, ready to wave us away.
"Bye have funnnn!" Kayla said, hugging me quickly.
"Thanks K! Love you, I'll see you soon." I waved to her as Calum pulled me to the Limo. I got in first, waving at everyone. Calum came shortly after, closing the door and instantly wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.
"Baabbbeeeee please give me a hint!" I begged, making my best puppy face.
"We're getting in a plane. And that's all you're getting from me." He grinned and pulled me into his side. I wrapped my arms around him and nodded. Before I knew it, we were at the airport. Our driver opened the door and let us out. I got out and grabbed Calum's hand as the driver grabbed our bags and lead us to our gate. The second I read the sign about it I nearly screamed.
"OH MY GOD WERE GOING TO BORA BORA?!" I yelled, receiving a few stares. Calum nodded and smiled. This is going to be the best days of my life.

*5 hours later*
I smiled and got out of the cab. The plane ride was very long but worth it once we landed. I flipped out when he said we are staying at the Four Seasons. We walked in to the front desk.
"Honeymoon suite under Hood please" Calum said, holding onto my hand. The consultant nodded and handed him a card.
"6 rows down on the left." I nodded and thanked her before I excitedly speed walked to the room. The fact that the suites were on the water kinda creeps me out but it's worth it. The second I saw it, I squealed in excitement. I heard Calum laugh as he opened the door to reveal a beautiful room. It took my breath away. I quickly put my bags in the master, and hugged Calum. We stood there for awhile, in each others arms.
"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked motioning to the ocean outside our door.
"Cal! Have you ever seen Jaws? Or shark week? This is like shark feeding time. Do you want to kill your wife already?!" I asked, causing him to burst out in laughter.
"You know I won't let anything happen. I'll meet you out there Mrs. Hood." I smiled at my new name and watched as he walked out to the deck, stripping his clothes off. I found myself staring for awhile before snapping out of it. I sighed and followed him out.
"Don't tell me we're skinny dipping?" Calum laughed and nodded.
"Yes we are my love. Now come in and strip down before I help you with both." I blushed and stripped down quickly. Without thinking I leaped off, into the freezing cold water. I swear it was 0 degrees.
"I can't believe you made me do this its freezing babe!" I yelled, swimming over to him.
"I'll warm you up" he whispered, pulling me to him. I shield and wrapped my hands around his neck. That was just the start of a night that I'll never forget.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sooooo they got married!!!!!! I'm happyyyyyy. But don't think it's happily ever after just yet..... Next chapter there is going to be some DRAMAAAAAA like ALLOT ALLOT. Just a warning! Well I hope you guys liked this chapter even though it was a little short!