Y/N's name and ep.6 predictions!

Wattpad edit: i wrote this on Thursday-Friday the 27-28 (i think) so uhhh yea

Hey!

So, today the fic has reached 15k reads! 15,110 to be exact. (On quotev at least LMAO 💀)

Thank you, everyone, for taking time to read that cringy first chapter then continue on to even reading this one. Makes my heart happy wahahha!!

Anyway, i thought i'd share the results of the Y/N's name google form!

Also to the mf who put no, girl bro guy pal friendo, sorry, but your response was deleted.

Third place for Y/N's joke name options, with six votes, is.........

Crystal (meth)

What is wrong with you people

Second place with seven votes is...........

Mayonnaise

i put mayonnaise on my grilled cheese instead of butter sometimes /hj

And first place, with eight votes, is........

Co-kane!

Didn't expect any more any less!!!

Third place for real names, with five votes, is.........

Callum!

Idk what to say to that!!!

Second place with six votes is..............

Crystal!

Y'all also seemed to like crystal meth so that makes sense!

And in first place, with a whopping eleven votes, is.................

Q-9!

WHY ARE ALL THE ONES THAT PEOPLE LIKED PICKED BY MY ONE TALL ASS HO FRIEND— um anyway

So, outside of the fanfic (foreshadowing wink), Y/N will be called Q-9! Co-kane at random for fun!!!!

and now for when i think the episode will come out.....

I think the episode will be premiering August 11th or 18th. Hear me out, fellas.

With some stupidly easy math, and pure assumption, you can come to that conclusion. Its getting hella late (early???) here so i wont go into specifics, its just a bunch of averaging stuff. (This part was written at night, the rest in the morning)

And, i also believe the episode was completely done about a week-two weeks ago, in-between there or maybe even longer. Lemme explain why.

If you go to the Glitch channel, and go to playlists, it says that the Murder Drones playlist was updated without any new content. And since creators can upload videos and make them public later, its clear to assume something like that. And, it would make sense for the teaser to come out today or next friday, since the ep is done.

Anyway thats fun, im just waiting to see if the teaser comes out now WAHAHAHA

Btw, if anybody needs someone to vent to, you can message me whenever! I know that a lotta shit has happened recently, specifically in the US that i know of, so i know how useful it is to have someone to talk to.

See yall!!!