Inbetween part - 1

This isnt anything new, just the beginning of episode two. Feel free to read if you want, but not y/n or uzi content included.

—————————————

"We've got to curb her trips to the dump."

Rain was falling seemingly endlessly outside, and a tiny robot was standing in a long, dimly lit hallway holding a tray with a menagerie of glasses. His yellow eyes blinked, and he looked up to a tall human fellow.

"And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them?" The tall guy peered down at the robot, and then threw the glass he was holding.

The little robot maneuvered to catch the glass then sped off, wispy ends of his hair longing to fall behind him.

Lightning struck as the little robot walked. He looked out of the window for a moment, where greenish light flooded in. The mansion was endless, he got back to work, not looking to where he was going.

As he turned a corner, he collided with another robot, sending the dishes and the tray he was holding onto to come crashing down to the floor, the boy's butler costume and the girl's maid one were messed up the tiniest bit.

"Oh! Ah, I'm sorry—"

"It's okay, I wasn't looking—"

They both reached for the same glass on the ground, but as their fingertips touched a little bit of electricity flooded through both of their systems. Just the smallest shock. Little strokes appeared under their eyes, and they sat there alarmed. They just stared at each other a while.

"Ah-!" The boy was kicked on the head, and was sent even more toward the ground.

"Move it, moro— HIII Tessa~" The new robot looked over to a human girl that appeared, but her expressions changed in instants," Oh no, another one?"

Behind the little girl was another female-looking robot in a maid costume. She peered out from behind 'Tessa', giving the other robots a small smile...