Heartbeat - part 2

I dont like this chapter. Specifically the ending, ew i had no freakin ideas.

omg im so funny giving the lovely children a new chapter a day early 🥰🥰😍

MAINLY CAUSE WE GOT 1K READS LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

—————————————————————

"I mean, you don't think it's my parenting, do you?"

Khan was still in the parent-teacher conference, most likely taking up the most time of all.

"I left her for dead once!" He pressed his pointer finger on the desk, unaware of what was just outside the door. "It sounds like she's bored in your class, and the other kids suck!"

Teacher Riley was not hearing any bit of this as he was playing solitaire in his head.

"Call her damaged again and I will install a DOOR, on your FACE!"

In the back of the classroom, Lizzy had her hand propped up on her fist and rolled her eyes. She then looked over to Doll, who was looking down at her hands (that were making the shape of a triangle.)

"Where are your folks?" Lizzy asked Doll.

Doll spun a coin that was in her hands and looked down to it, seemingly zoned out. She was thinking of her parents.

Red.

Oily.

Bugs everywhere.

"Мертв. Я смотрел, как они умирают."

("Dead. I watched them die.")

"That was the joke? Idiot?"

Knock knock knock.

Lizzy and Doll looked through the other door, seeing a rose-blonde girl with pink eyes and strangely...

She was exactly like Lizzy.

She shot them a smile and waved, but the lights turned of for a moment to reveal many yellow lights instead of her. She was still smiling.

The two females were supposedly horrified, eyes wide and hollow with one stroke under each.

"That girl is..." Lizzy spoke hesitantly, but in a flash..." gorgeous, right?"

Her demeanor changed in a snap.

"I'm gonna let her in." Lizzy got up from her seat.

Doll only looked up to Lizzy in horror.

Uzi pointed a flashlight all around the room, focusing on the amount of pure oil all around.

"Do you guys uh... do this often?"

"Haha! No. I'm very concerned," N paused for a moment before saying with the amazing cool boy face and finger guns," Pretty frightened a little bit!"

"Hey, Zi, (N/N), What's this thing?"

Uzi and (Y/N) walked over, and looked at a new piece of whatever it was now somewhat burned into everything. There was that... weird triangle symbol that Uzi's eye sometimes turned into on it. It seemed to be some sort of code?

"Hey, isn't that your special eye?" N looked over to Uzi.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, from inside the pod, y'know when—"

"Don't call it that!" Uzi hit N and (Y/N) on the hands.

Uzi went up to whatever it was with the flashlight to study it.