Thad x Fem Reader

Gaygaygayagya

Man i really picked the worst two weeks to write all of this stuff. Like I wouldn't be as stressed as i am rn if I didn't have 3 concert performances to do and i have solos and am the only bass player and play two different basses and my fingers keep getting callouses and

Yeah nvmmmmmmm

Um im pretty sure ima put teenage drinking in this, and i dont want anyone to say "NOOOOO!!1!1!1!1! MY BB BOY THAD WOULDNT DRINK" ho he'd go for a little, get a buzz, then thumbpunch three beers PLUS more okay? Mmmmmkay??? That may just be hc though now that apparently he's obsessed with football. Im making him and lizzy siblings idfc ans also they're both very silly disaster drunks do NOT  play with me

that counts as alcohol warning rite.....................................................

Also ive never been to a party before so ummmmm might be innacurate sorryyyy :3

I wrote all these chapters backwards and this was the burnout chapter save m (same with upcoming uzi chap edit: nvm um im not writing that one anymore)

very short, tried to make this very sweet, ehehehbgfhjfbhjdh cute. It's not really the best but hey, it should get better and better as the week goes on. And by the week goes on i mean literally tomorrow.

——

The blinding lights and blaring music shook (Y/N)'s circuits.

She squished and squeezed her way through the room, past dancing and drinking drones to find one clearing, just one where she could find space to catch her breath. It was way harder than she thought.

So, she tried to find her way to the kitchen. Snacks, drinks (alcoholic or not), and well... an entire fridge of even more food seemed more than appealing at this point. Any party she'd been to in... well, forever, had at least a bit of space somewhere by there.

Though, Thad and Lizzy's parties?

Much bigger than any she'd been to.

And full of many more drunk drones, too!

Yaaay...

As she finally found her way to the doorway of the kitchen, she let out a small sigh of relief. She leaned her shoulder against the frame, eyes fluttering shut for a moment before standing up straight again, shoes tapping along the ground as she walked alongside the counter.

Packed with snacks and drinks.

She grabbed a battery bag, the packaging crinkling under her fingers as she pulled the top apart. She popped a battery in her mouth, chewing on the food as she looked for any sort of drink.

Grumbling softly, (Y/N) grabbed a red cup, pouring some kind of soda. She hadn't seen any sort of drink other than that she would like.

Drink and batteries in-hand, she took a deep breath, winding her way through the crowd once more. Damn she hated this.

Was coming to this party as soon as one person made a very off-handed remark about her possibly coming a good idea? Probably not. Was she going to act like it was a good idea? Probably not. But, hey, Lizzy herself backed up the poor drone who dared to talk to her.

"...Yeah! It's going to be absolutely amazing there."

"Well, obviously dimwit. Thad's shindig? Thad? It's in the name. That sounded cringy as hell but I really don't care."