In-Between part - 6

never gonna give you up never gonna let you down

actually i did let some of you down by not writing the uzi x wanna be dead reader, but um. im just not comfortable writing it at this point in time. yes i will traumadump if you ask why.

NORI IS SUCH A MILF OMFG IM SOBBING DUDE AARARARARARARARARARARA

——

Thunder rumbling, fingers tapping against keyboards, and energy running through the purple-haired drone's circuits.

     The sentinels chained outside shrieked and growled at the grand cathedral, spliced tongues slithering and flickering out of their mouths as they did so. Links of chains clinked together, blue eyelights flickered, and the banner strapped atop of the building flapped and folded in the wind.

     "Science holding strong, sir!"

     Ridley yelled out through her suit, the visor on her face muffling her voice greatly.

     "Math..."

     Her fingers twisted and clicked as she motioned towards the flames set up on the wall, illuminating the figure chained midair. Oil spilled from the drone's circuits, dripping down the chains before eventually defying every bit of gravity, floating up in little droplets.

     Her nametag floated off of her neck,

     "NORI"

      Her face contorts into a sick smile, stretching across the entire lower half of her face. As her eyes flew open, yellow and crazed, her head whipped up, staring into a certain scientists soul.

     Mitchell jumped, shoulders raising to his ears. He trembled in his boots, hand staggering up to point to himself before he looked around the room.

     "Doctor Chambers," Ridley spat, facing Mitchell, not being able to see past his visor.

     Mitchel finally glanced down to his nametag.

     DR. CHAMBERS.

     "Oh! Oh—oh NO I—I uh..."

     His head swerved to look behind him, to the closet that held everyone's uniforms usually.

     Chambers's hanger?

     Empty.

     Mitchell's?

     Uniform and all.

     His shoulders slump over, turning back to Ridley and covering his face with the clipboard.

     "Is this guy important..?"

     From behind Ridley, a smaller, white-haired drone leaned back on her swivel chair, raising a brow at Mitchell. But soon, she just rolled her eyes, a small frown on her face as she looked down to her knees. She played with her nametag...