Cabin Fever - Part 1

Hey!

so i wanted to post this chapter as the whole episode in one as a special treat yknow, buuut i noticed that my fingers started to hurt like just a little bit through writing haha....

i'll have to save that gift for another time D:

Also i gotta say thank you for all the popularity this book has gotten, i never expected anything i wrote would get this much attention aaaa this is a dream come true for me!

also me and a friend figured out this is like the first thing that comes up when you search murder drones x reader

I think the last bit of this chapter is a bit iffy, but i added a coolio YN moment or two cause theyre not gonna get much attention this episode cause its realky Uzi-heavy

happy reading!

———————————————

White flecks flew through the air around and around copper-9, swirling around and around anything in their way. But, specifically, a wooden sign that read,

"Camp 98 7

EST 3002"

Yellow-tinted headlights shone on the sign gradually, but slipped away and pointed elsewhere just as quick, as the driver pointed the school bus elsewhere.

"WHOAH, easy..." The driver (who sat on top of the bus) said, trying to calm the weirdly sentient (and rowdy) bus down, as it reared up the littlest bit.

"Good girl..."

The bus doors opened, and a line of students (led by Mr. Riley) filed off the bus.

Mr. Riley himself looked like he was going to Hawaii, weird straw hat and tropical blue shirt.

The students, though, were in normal attire, and being stupid hormonal adolescents.

"Do you ever wonder why..." one of the students started, sounding like he was completely stoned.

The student behind him—a girl, carrying some books—was shoved by the kid behind her, causing one of the books in her arms to fly and hit the stoners head.

"Hey!" She called out behind her as the boy face-planted in the ground. Three drones passed as the girl picked her book up and pointed her "nose" high up in the air.

Braeden (who had put the fire on his head out a few seconds prior) stood on top of the stoners body, holding his phone up to try and find a signal. When he jumped off, stoner kid raised his head up and quickly got up and ran to the rest of the class.

"Hehe, I know!"

"No kidding!"

Thad stepped off the bus, helping Lizzy down while a cloud of giggled filled the air around them. They were followed by another random, then (Y/N), then finally Uzi, who wore a new backpack with little devil wings.

Everybody who stepped off the bus stairs immediately (or tried to immediately) follow wherever their destination was. But not Uzi, she stood for a moment and just stared at the world around her.

"UZI!!!"

She looked up ahead of her, seeing a waving, stomping in-place (Y/N).

"C'mon, lets go lets go!"

They ran off, little bits of snow crunching under their feet.

Uzi did follow, but not without a long, over-exaggerated sigh.