Cabin Fever - Part 3

IMS O GAY FOR THERAPIST N wait what huh who said that

anyway.......

in celebration of over 8,200 reads, and 108 readers, i present to you........

THE DISCORD SERVER!!!!!!!

When the invite link doesnt work if/when you try to join tell me i'll refresh the link

https://discord.gg/H2jaXHVf

Also sorry the chapters so short i kinda did that to myself, i only left a few minutes of the episode to write 💀

—————————————————————

Lizzy ran and ran, panting heavier and heavier the farther she went, her ponytail bouncing up and down behind her head and her entire being filled with terror. Gradually and gradually, she slowed down, her feet dragging more and making her footprints look more like something was dragged through the snow.

Lizzy soon stumbled upon multiple paths straying away from the one she was already on. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the paths, before they stumbled upon...

Bookie girl.

She was waving limply, her head lolled back and her face just... tired.

"Thank robo-god, final girl!"

Her arm dropped to her side, hushed giggling came from behind her and her head was crushed, compacted.

Uzi, with her new skin-like wings and tail, stood up, displaying them for anyone alive to see.

"Um..."

Lizzy, being her gaslight gatekeep girlboss (is that dead yet or..?) self, just had to comment.

"...clashing?"

She was promptly picked up by her neck with Uzi's absolute solver, hovering in the air while Uzi scurried her way over.

As she jumped off of a tree, spreading her wings to glide over to Lizzy's floating body, she was stopped by something metal, thin but deadly.

One of the disassembly drone wings.

As soon as Uzi made contact with the wing, her self came back. The large X plastered on her visor was gone, replaced with her eyes that were painted with realization.

V pushed Uzi ever so slightly off her wing before slicing her arm off, sending her flying back and oil spilling and spilling as she moved, and spilling under her and her arm as they landed on the cold, compact snow.

Lizzy fell to the ground as V stood, face planting into the snow.

"Killing her, not saving you."

"Okay MOM."

V slowly walked toward Uzi, who was coughing and suffering on the ground, in a bushy mess. V's hands turned to large blades, that were close to dragging over the top icy layer of the snow.

"V... please..." Uzi's arm regenerated, smoking and steaming while her voice was shaking.

"New body same horrors, huh, Cyn?"

"I... I don't know who that is! Can I... talk to N? (Y/N)?"

"I'll make sure you can't."

Uzi's face distorted into one of shame and anger, scowling while looking up in V's direction.

V, still advancing slow toward Uzi, only stopped to dodge sideways due to a flying object aiming for her side.

The tip of Uzi's new tail, it's jagged teeth and bulging, glowing purple eyes.