V's Twin Brother!Reader x Doll || Masquerade

I dont believe in 2-parters

Also dont mind the random ass picture of my dog i just love him (he was being annoying while i was dying my hair lol, dyed it then finished up this chap ykyk)

OH SHIT WE GOT SOME DOLL STUFF HERE 🔥🔥🔥

Im actually so scared to post this cause im trying out some different writing stuff, and also this request had so much criteria (I LOVE IT ANYWAY THOUGH, I HAD TO GRAB SOME PREVIOUS REQUESTERS BY THE NECK TO EVEN GET A FUCKING PLOT LMAOOOO)

ARARSTSHWSJS I AM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH BCUZ OF THIS REQ

REQUESTED BY; @BipolarBoy1280 (wattpad)

SORRY THAT THE DOLLXREADER ASPECT DOESNT COME INTO PLAY UNTIL LATER I WANTED TO WORK ON MY BATTLE STUFF ALSO I LIKE BULLYING MYSELF INTO MAKING CHAPTERS LONG

COOL 👍

BTW JUST IN CASE S/N MEANS SERIAL NUMBER, I AINT CALLIN YALL Y/N IN THIS ONE

Tell me if y'all actually want smut between these two cause the requester said they could bang and I wasn't sure how to implement it LMAO

——————————

     V's sick, twisted, maniacal laughter rung through the air as her bladed fingers hacked away at the poor, poor drone in the snow. His camera flashed, one final time before the pointed tip of a nanite tail smacked it away before plunging into the middle of his visor.

The glass that originally covered his eyes shattered, melting even, as his head caved in.

A small gasp came from the car behind the murder drone as she twisted and turned the tip of the nanite cartridge further and further into the drone's face.

Though, the gasp was covered up.

Another murder drone landed on top of the car, the top caving in slightly as the tips of his feet pressed down onto it. His blade-like fingers grabbed onto the metal, shattering one of the windows as it crunched under his fingertips.

"V, c'mon, we're s'posed to share the kills?" The drone's tail lashed behind him, one of his clawed hands turning to normal ones as he hit the side of his head, the overheating warning glitching off of his visor. "I'm hungry."

His tail pointed at V, jokingly. He knew she'd share.

Eventually.

"D'awh, c'mon, I got here first! Not my fault your slow," V teased, standing up with her hands now on her hips. Her tail popped out from the drone's face, swaying behind her playfully.

(S/N) laughed, walking towards V," Oh you little—" He pounced, tackling V to the ground as the two rolled across the ground, stuck in a whirl of laughter and insults and biting.

They only ceased upon hearing a sob from the car.

A sob followed by the sound of hands slamming against a drone's mouth.

V's hand was pressing against (S/N)'s eye, pushing his head into the snow, while her other elbow hit his neck firmly. His held V's head away from their body, one foot pressed up to her stomach. His teeth were also clamped down onto her forearm.

     The two's faces immediately shot up, looking towards the source of the sound.

     Through the quiet, the relative calmness, the two could see a faint orange glow coming from the windows of the car.

     (S/N) kicked V off of him, being met with a growl from her. He crawled, slowly, on his hands and knees towards the car. The snow crunched under his limbs, melting under the heat of his metal outer shell.