Mass Destruction

Woah there. Uh. Started writing this on the 29th.

That episode really threw me for a loop. I honestly don't know how to describe it other than PEAK.

I FUCKING KNEW THAT WASNT TESSA I FUCKING KNEW IT ISTG SHE WAS SO MANIPULATIVE SO OBVIOUSLY NOT HER

I feel like im about to throw up lol. Idk why i just do. Probably unrelated the episode ended over an hour ago. (Still feel it 9 hours after the episode ughhfjfndndjfn)

Nori is 100% my favorite character lmfaoooooo, i mean she has been for a hot minute (since she's so pretty im sorry) but i esp like her now. Also she's milf im SORRY.

I dont even know what to say. My head also kinda hurts, but that doesnt matter rn. All that matters if milf and writing. And drawing. And lines.

HRRRGHGNFH THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF THE GODDAMN TRANSCRIPT RELEASED.

Oh god this chapter is gonna have some things that make no sense because i was so shit at writing in the beginning ugghhhhhh someone save me (ask as many questions as you need and i'll answer 😭)

Im going to be rewriting the first four episodes after this.

Also, would you guys like a chapter explaining (Y/N)'s story? It'll mainly be explanation but with little bits of dialogue and stuff in between. I'll also like make a playlist to go along with it cause i like music. Maybe i'll do voiceclaims for them n shit.
——
     Everyone cried out as they fell to the dirty, grimy floors of the mineshaft.

     Tessa, N, Uzi, and (Y/N), all falling out of the elevator as rubble fell all around them, too. Rocks and dirt tumbling through the air.

     Uzi sat up, her eye shut tight as she coughed and coughed and coughed, blood spurting out of her mouth and all over the ground.

     N shot up and off of the ground, watching as rocks covered the elevator, their only escape. His eyes widened, shoulders hunching as he raised his arm up, shooting at the rubble to try and clear it away from the doorway.

     As he neared the rocks, not seeming to have made even a dent onto their surface, his hands switched into bladed claws as he cleared away boulder by boulder. Grunting as he cleared each one.

     "Uzi!" He yelled as he cleared the rocks, not bothering to look back," Help! use your solver!"

     He didn't even look back as one of the boulders split behind him, the two halves sending rumbles through the floor. He didn't notice (Y/N)'s small yelp, the pang of a rock hitting hard against their visor, leaving small cracks.

     "N! Watch it!" Tessa said to N's back. Just by her voice you could tell she was pissed.

     (Y/N) finally sat up, scraping their shoes against the dirt, kicking it up as they backed away. But soon they hit the side of their head with their hand.

     "Dammit."

     N finally turned around, finally watching the scene.

     Tessa stood defensively away from Uzi and the cracked boulder, shoulder turned as she just stared at the trembling drone on the ground.

     (Y/N) scooted up to Uzi, hand reaching out to her as their other hand reached up to their right eye, barely grazing their visor.

     And Uzi laid on the ground, her hand outstretched as the yellow solver symbol danced upon the pads of her fingers, her other hand covering the blood spilling from her right eye.

     "I—" She started to speak, voice cracking and glitching ever slightly—" Don't think I should. I'm sorry, N," she pleaded, voice quivering and squeaking softly.